The Arab Conscience

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
[in the name of God, the most Gracious, the most Merciful]​

No need for words.. this video should explain everything..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buR7KuQMKCs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B3phl-I8SE&feature=player_embedded

while watching these video's i couldnt help the tears running down my cheek..
these videos only show some of the problems in these countries..
while these people are suffering,
people in this world are criticizing them,
naming them terrorists.

Arn't we humans?
Don't we have family?
Don't we have loved ones we care bout?
Don't we have feelings?
Don't we have a heart?

I feel so hopeless.
I wish I could do ANYTHING.
ANYTHING to put a smile on their faces.
But there is only one thing I can do,
you can do,
we can all do.
Is pray for these people.
Pray for peace.
Pray for Allah to give them patience, strength and hope.

Please people,
pray for our fellow brothers and sisters,
our muslim brothers and sisters,
our arab brothers and sisters.
There is no one but Allah to turn to,
that can help us.
Allah is the One
Allah is the Only.

They can bring their tanks,
they can bring their missiles
they can take me out of my land
they can criticize my religion
but they can NEVER take my religion and land out of ME.
NEVER.

No matter how powerful they are,
No matter how many of them they are,
We will always be stronger than them.
Caus we got GOD on our side.
Our FAITH
Our IMAN
is their WEAKNESS.

We are ALL muslims,
it doesnt matter where we are from,
it doesnt matter what colour we are,
WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS.

We must stand together,
and be ONE.

We are their WEAKNESS
do not let them WIN
Make Allah and our Propet (PBUH)
PROUD

All i can say is im disgusted by israel
and the american government
for sending the troops to Iraq.

I beleive there will be a day
when iraq will be peaceful
Shia, Sunni, Turkmen, Kurds, Christians, Assyrians
will be living together
hand in hand
brothers and sisters

I beleive there will be a day
when Palestine will be free
Free from the hands of those heartless Israeli's
and the day when we can pray in Al-Quds.

Ya Rab!

There is so much I could write
I could go on and on and on
There are days where I've had enuf of people
them and their stupidity and ignorance
while these people are dying
people are calling us terrorists
Pft, us terrorist?
Im quite sure who the real terrorists are..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

On the Day of Judgement we will be asked and what did you do. Those who suffer will be sitting on sheets of musk..may the Mercy of Allah subhana talla descend on us.
Jazaak Allahu Kharin for reminding us of our duty.

abu'muhammad

:salam2:

Inna lillahi wa inna Iayhi rajioun. I was’nt able to see because of emotions but of watching the plight and sufferings. I remember and if possible find the writing InshaAllah of the scholars like al-albanee rahimahullah and others, who have a view that photos or videos of inflicted muslims in war or grievous situation shouldn’t be much viewed. They have reasons behind - that ; it disheartens muslims , bring sadness to their heart, discourage them in jihad fisabilillah, instill the fear of dis-believers, besides fearing Allah. Such films make muslims feel weak, disabled under oppression with plight and sufferings for whom Allah has kept paradise contrarily dis-believers powerful, strong, reigning and dominant. This is what I read and understood through their view on such videos and photos. Just a thought.Alhamdulillah! there is nothing wrong with the intention of makers and up-loaders of video, as what they did and want is revealing a reality with good and healthy intentions. The context shouldn’t be misunderstood and it should not be understood here that muslims can’t reveal the truth, they can and they should but with as much hikmah and wisdom ! subhanAllah.

Further killing, injustice, crimes and many other signs will prevail at the end of hour and too in abundance. The ahadith tells that as under :

Narrated 'Abdullah and Abu Musa:
The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which Religious ignorance will spread, knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and there will be much Al-Harj, and Al-Harj means killing."

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 184:

Narrated Abu Musa:
The Prophet said...(as above, 185). And Harj, in the Ethiopian language, means killing.

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 186:

the incident of shahadat of Hamzah (may Allah be pleased with him) brought sadness in the Islamic camp at ghazwah and through-out the muslims. Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wasallam) and muslims lost a good companion. Further many companions like Mushaib ibn umair and others attained martyrdom in the islamic wars. But the work of prophet and companions didn’t stopped, neither they deterred. If we examine through –out the islamic history than it has gone through numerous ups and downs. Where ever there were muslims they were inflicted, tortured and murdered openly because of enemity that they worship the only One. The people who have never done wrong to anyone have been targetted, houses were looted, brutal killings, the haya of their wives,women and daughters was taken. This is a test for muslims and during this test necessary that muslims hold to the deen of Allah firmly. as when muslims will help the deen of Allah, problems will settle with that, insha Allah.But At this juncture, I also remember almost a biased, one-sided and unjust treaty of Hudaibiyyah . prophet (sal allahu alayhi wasallam) accepted the treaty as there was goodness than harm in that. subhanAllah ! the wisdom that Allah gave to prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wasallam). The board of dis-believers was turned and found them-selves losers and muslims winners after a short time. And subhanAllah ! islamic wars were free from fighting for power, wealth, money, oil ,land, egos or political queues that’s seen today . All that was for the sake of Allah and as Allah wills, establishing islamic state that can leave with peace and security.

Further…Allah is with the believers and wrong-doers will not be spared off.

And warn (O Muhammad) mankind of the Day when the torment will come unto them; then the wrong-doers will say: "Our Lord! Respite us for a little while, we will answer Your Call and follow the Messengers!" (It will be said): "Had you not sworn aforetime that you would not leave (the world for the Hereafter).
Ibrahim, 44

there settlement is in blazing fire and will face grievous torment. Their hearts will burn but they will not have death… whether they would be patient or impatient their condition will not change and they would not be granted mercy.

And you will see the Mujrimun (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism, polytheists, disobedient to Allah, etc.) that Day bound together in fetters; [Muqarranun in fetters; mean:- with their hands and feet tied to their necks with chains.]

Their garments will be of pitch, and fire will cover their faces.

Ibrahim, 49 -50

They will then confess their sins: but far from Allah's mercy are the Companions of the Blazing Fire!

Mulk, 11

:salam2:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
The Arab conscience is dormant..and is in need of a really good *moral alarm clock* to ring by the heads of those unworthily holding the identity of *brethren in deen & ethnicity*..may Allah forgive us for our silence and numb zeal over the shed blood of our suffering brothers and sisters everywhere!..Ameen!

:wasalam: