The Arabic language and the Default of Arabs!

Almeftah

Important advice for non-arabic speakers!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Dear brothers and sisters of Islam,

Islam (Arabic: الإسلام; al-'islām ) means "submission", or the total surrender of oneself to God (Arabic: الله, Allāh). An adherent of Islam is known as a Muslim, meaning "one who submits (to God)". There are between 1.1 billion and 1.8 billion Muslims, making Islam the second-largest religion in the world, after Christianity.

(Quran 012:002)
Lo! We have revealed it, a Lecture in Arabic, that ye may understand.

(Quran 013:037)
Thus have We revealed it, a decisive utterance in Arabic; and if thou shouldst follow their desires after that which hath come unto thee of knowledge, then truly wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor defender.

(Quran 020:113)
Thus we have revealed it as a Lecture in Arabic, and have displayed therein certain threats, that peradventure they may keep from evil or that it may cause them to take heed.

(Quran 039:028)
A Lecture in Arabic, containing no crookedness, that haply they may ward off (evil).

(Quran 041:003)
A Scripture whereof the verses are expounded, a Lecture in Arabic for people who have knowledge,

(Quran 042:007)
And thus We have inspired in thee a Lecture in Arabic, that thou mayst warn the mother-town and those around it, and mayst warn of a day of assembling whereof there is no doubt. A host will be in the Garden, and a host of them in the Flame.

(Quran 043:003)
Lo! We have appointed it a Lecture, in Arabic that haply ye may understand.

(Quran 046:012)
When before it there was the Scripture of Moses, an example and a mercy; and this is a confirming Scripture in the Arabic language, that it may warn those who do wrong and bring good tidings for the righteous.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order to better understand Islam and Its teachings and the wisdom behind them, I advise you to learn arabic, before seeking more knowledge about Islam. Because the translation of Quran and hadith and the opinions of Imams and Scholars, Can never be 100% accurate.

Here you can find statistics of literacy in the Arab world, which explains the poorness in most aspects of the arabic life: http://americanjihad.blogspot.com/20...-litearcy.html

I'm an arab, and i am very proud of it, but i am not proud of what the arabic world has turned into, we need more educated muslims, who are commited to Allah, and willing to help make the arabic wolrd rise again as it was before, help spread Islam and its teachings to make this world a better place, for our generation, and the generations yet to come.

The language of the Holy Quran and our beloved prophet (PBUH) will reach the level of Extinction through time.. Do you want that to happen?

Salem9022

Akhi Barak Allah feek for putting this article up but there are many problems with this article in terms of Aqeedah and other issues as well, because you said Islam is a "Monotheistic Abrahamic religion Originating with the teachins of Prophet Muhammad" this statement is INOCORRECT, barak Allah feek, you have good intentions but this kind of statement is serious, because we muslims DO NOT believe Islam originated from Prophet Muhammad, All the prophets before Prophet Muhammad called their nations to Islam which is Submission to the will of Allah and Prophet Muhammad isn't the orignator of Islam, He is only a REVIVER of Islam and it's message of Tawheed (Oneness of Allah in his lordship, Worship, and Names and Attributes), This is the belief we as Muslims hold akhi on what is Islam. And Islam is the Only Abrahamic Religion because Ibraheem himself was a Muslim and he followed Islam. This statement is even found in the Qur'an

--Also you shouldn't take Yusuf Ali and Shakir's translation because their are grave issues with these people especially with Yusuf Ali who is a Ash'ari and his translations reflect his beliefs. In many verses, so we should check if the person has the right Aqeedah then we should take something from him, Barak Allah feek

as-Salaam 3laikum Wa Ra7matullahi Wa Barakatu

Almeftah

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله

thank you brother Salem "thats my fathers name :) ", i will edit right away..

shahul

post a new pdf file of lughatul arab

:salam2:
to download pdf file from fatwa-online.com is impossible.
can anybody send pdf file of 'lughatul Arab'