The beautiful story of Young Tamil girl converting to islaam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

MashAllah, SubhanAllah, it is truly so beautiful and touching story of our sister in Islam. All Praise be to Allah only, for Allah is the Only One who is guiding the lost hearts, Alhamdulillah.

I felt very happy to read our sister story and her words are words of one real Muminah, MashAllah.

May Allah reward you dear brother for translating her words and sharing this truth story with us.

Allahumme ya mukallibe-l-kulubi sebbit kalbi ala dinike. Ya musarrifel-kulubi sarrif kalbi ila taatik!!!

:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

What what WHAAATTT????

Brother ilyas_eh knows Tamil????

Akhi me toooo, My mother tongue is Tamil !!

SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO KNOW TAMIL IN THIS FORUM... :wavyarms::wavyarms:

Neenga entha oor , brother? India? thaay mozi Tamil thaana??

(Akhi from where are you coming? India? is your mother tongue Tamil?? )

By the way good thread Keep it up !!!

Fee AMnaillah

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

அஸ்ஸலாமு அலைக்கும். ஆமீன். உங்களின் துஆ-விற்கு நன்றி. அல்லாஹ் உங்களுக்கு ஜன்னத்-அல்-பிர்தவுஸ்-ஐ அருளட்டும். உங்களுக்கும் உங்கள் குடும்பத்தார்களுக்கும்.
Wasalam oalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

Let's see. Have I highlighted the word Allaah out of those extremely curvey slanty words?

dian

Masha Allah
the story reminds me to this Alqur'an verse (Al mujadilah : 22) :

You will not find a people who believe in AllAh and the Last Day
having affection for those who oppose AllAh and His Messenger,
even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or
their kindred. Those – He has decreed within their hearts faith
and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will
admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they
abide eternally. AllAh is pleased with them, and they are pleased
with Him – those are the party of AllAh. Unquestionably, the
party of AllAh – they are the successful.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

What what WHAAATTT????

Brother ilyas_eh knows Tamil????

ஆமாம் அக்கா(elder sis) or may be தங்கச்சி!(younger sis) I know tamil.. Alhamdulillah. I thought you knew.. Hehe.

Akhi me toooo, My mother tongue is Tamil !!

SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO KNOW TAMIL IN THIS FORUM... :wavyarms::wavyarms:

Neenga entha oor , brother? India? thaay mozi Tamil thaana??

(Akhi from where are you coming? India? is your mother tongue Tamil?? )

By the way good thread Keep it up !!!

Fee AMnaillah

I am aware that you know Tamil, ukhti. masha' Allah, Lankans' love for the language is just amazing. And their vocabulary too. I guess we are no match when it comes to pronunciation and your vocabulary.. may Allah bless you all, and help the muslims that are oppressed in your land.

நான் தமிழ் நாடு தான். தாய் மொழி தமிழ் தான். கடல் வழியில் கணக்கிட்டால் சிரி லங்காவிற்கு 70 மைலுக்கும் குறைவு.
(im from tamil nadu, Inida. Yes Tamil is my mother tongue. My town is less than 70 miles from sri Lanka by sea.) and it took nearly five minutes to type the tamil part..*smiles* I am really loosing touch with the language.

Jazak Allahu khyir. Remember that sister and others like her in your du'aa. Barak Allahu feeki.

wassalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullah.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Wasalam oalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

Let's see. Have I highlighted the word Allaah out of those extremely curvey slanty words?

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

No, as sister faaraa pointed out. But it guess faaraa can help you out in that game.. ( you can cheat with Google translate)

--------------------

@asja - Aameen to your du'a sister. Barak Allahu feek.

@dian - Jazak Allahu khyir for quoting the verse. Subhan Allah... which of His favors can we deny!

wassalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Barak Allahu feek dear brother. Actually my father told me that an imaam related to him that a whole community of Hindus (of backward caste) converted to Islaam just to escape oppression and now we have 'alimahs and Haafidhs from that community.

may Allah help that sister you mentioned.

Allahu Akber!That is awesome.Ameen to your dua.