The Blessed Month of Ramadan

Muslimah_19

Wassalaam 'alaikum wa rahmatullaah....

i love this month walahi....it's the most blessed of all months.....

i've just moved to Coventry...it's the first time i'm living away from home, but it's because i'm attending University here Alhamdullilha.
i was alittle worried about moving to coventry and away from home because i here alot of bad stories of muslim girls moving away from home for the first time to go to university and being lead astray and doing bad things. I was scared that i was going to be like that aswell....i prayed to Allah (SWT)...that i meet muslims at my university and Alhamdulliah i have met many good muslim girls mashallah....especially in the prayer room...that is where we all meet. we also have an Islamic Society at the University so i joined and made alot of friends....being among these group of friends has strenghtend my faith Alhamdullilha...we pray together at every opportunity and make supplications to Allah (SWT)....inshallah we are going to do group talks on islam every tuesday. I sincerly recommend to my sisters in islam who are in university or thinking of going to university to join their Islamic Societies. Alhamdullilah it helped me soooo much.

salam...
A Young Muslimah

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:

Masa allah Sister..you having good friend circle which is very much required for ummah.same case happen with me tough i am not in uni..but my friend who is in uni he ask me to come in islamic society in his uni and i met lots new friend and allhamdulliah all they r nice and very friendly..

May ALLAH SWT show us right path....amin..

Jazza Allah khairn...

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Welcome!

Assalamu Alaikum - Welcome to the TTI.com community, Sister Muslimah_19!

That is wonderful to hear that your studies and life are still blessed out in Coventry, and away from your family. InshaAllah they don't miss you too badly. ;-) I am very encouraged to hear your attitude for while you're studying at university - May Allah reward you for your devotion and wisdom! Too many people go astray while away at university, and unfortunately there is no way to turn back time when they eventually realize their mistake. Stick with the sisters, and keep each other strong! =)

Hahah, I'm glad to hear your attitude towards this blessed month, as well. Personally, this is my first Ramadan and my stomache is not used to all this fasting ;-p but MashaAllah it is going fine. Alhamdulilah

InshaAllah you will find this website a wonderful resource on your quest deeper into the beauty of Islam, and to share with the sisters at the university. =) I'm confident that you will find our forum community helpful and tolerant, InshaAllah.

Again welcome to our online international Islamic community/family! I hope to hear more good things from Coventry soon. =) Take care

Brother Ahmed