The Book Of Revelation On Video

Jack Lavictoire

I just signed up to this forum and I'm going to see how well I'm welcomed before getting envolved so for my first post I would like to have you guys check out the book of Revelation on video at the following:

*Link Removed*

I'm a Christian and I believe that God has a Son. Hopefully you guys will welcome me to your forum and I'll have a chance of telling you guys why I believe as I do. Of course I'll respect your views...

- Jack

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hello Jack, please read the rules before posting.

You are welcomed here, feel free to learn about Islam, to talk to Muslims etc. But, please do not try to do any missionary / prostelytising here. This is not a site for Christians or anyone to try and come and preach. We are not setup for that.

This website purpose is solely for learning Islam. And removing misconceptions and ignorance people have about Islam and Muslim people.

Many from different faiths have come here and learnt about Islam and accepted Islam.

Here you can learn the Message of Abraham and Jesus which was......... Islam. True Monotheism. To worship God alone without associating any partners with him. For Jesus was a Muslim. A Muslim is simply someone who worships God alone, someone who has true belief in God, just as God has ordained in his revelation.

Its a great shame if you believe that Jesus is God. Or that you have to pray through Jesus to get to God. God is all powerful and listens to all.

He is the most merciful and can forgive us without the need of a "sacrificial son".

Allah says in the Quran:

“The Messiah, Son of Mary, was no more than a messenger and many messengers passed away before him. His mother was exceedingly truthful, and they both ate food. See how I have made the signs clear for them, yet see how they are deluded.”

The True Message of Jesus Christ

more articles here: Muslim <---> Christian Dialogue

What Religion did Abraham Follow ?

Muslims are the followers of Abraham.

mr. ok

Dear Jack

:bismillah:

Greetings Jack. How's everything going? I hope your fine. Welcome to the website and thanks for joining! Take off your shoes and make yourself at home. ;)

I dont get it. Why would a christian missionary come to an Islamic forum and try to tell a Muslim who Isa (peace be upon him) was? Jack, are you unaware of the fact that we already believe in the Messiah (peace be upon him)?

If your a christian missionary/pastor/preacher then i think you should try a Jewish forum as they dont believe in the Messiah (peace be upon him) but in Ezra.

Best Regards,

Osama

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:bismillah:

Greetings Jack. How's everything going? I hope your fine. Welcome to the website and thanks for joining! Take off your shoes and make yourself at home. ;)

I dont get it. Why would a christian missionary come to an Islamic forum and try to tell a Muslim who Isa (peace be upon him) was? Jack, are you unaware of the fact that we already believe in the Messiah (peace be upon him)?

If your a christian missionary/pastor/preacher then i think you should try a Jewish forum as they dont believe in the Messiah (peace be upon him) but in Ezra.

Best Regards,

Osama

Assalamu alaykum,

The Point is, Muslims are closer to JEsus than the Christians of today can ever be, as we follow his teachings 100%. ie we worship Allah without associating partners with him. We dont worship JEsus, we dont worship Mary, we dont worship any Saints. . .all things which are common now in Christianity.

Karima

Asalamuailkum...(Peace of God Be Upon You) God is Allah in Arabic,

It is good for you to be in this web site to learn the side of what Islam is all about. I would think it is fair to balance the conversation, for fairness...and not just be to one side.

I have found that the muslims do believe in jesus, and the prophets before him. I find myself hearing more about Muhammad, since he is the last messenger of God....

An interesting note is that when I found out that the same Angel Gabriel came to Muhammad, as the same one who came to Daniel in the lions den, and to Mary to tell her of her bearing a child, I had 'one common denominator' in this piece of information that I was never told in any religion class, nor in any school....so my 'antenna' zoomed up to learn what the Angel Gabriel came directly from God/Allah to tell Muhammad.

If you can bear with the information about Islam, and such, I would hope that even muslims can learn from your point of view...as this is a discussion about Islam. There are many comparisons in the different beliefs. And there should not be any discourse in just hearing both sides.

Sallam (Peace)