The Coptic Church: 1.8 Million Christians embraced Islam

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalamu Alaikom

Around 80-200 Orthodoxes convert to Islam Everyday in Egypt
Around 50 , 000 convert to Islam yearly in Egypt
This is only from Orthodox .. you can imagine how much are they from All the Christian groups ! ^

Thid video confirms :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-EaE2jAIi0&feature=player_embedded

Sami , an Egyption Christian or as he said later : I was awaste , once Christian once atheist ..
he claimed that he is Moslim and came to another Arabic website to ask question about Islam ( As he is a Moslim ) he wanted to put doubts in Moslims' heart by his question then when we discovered that he isn't a Moslim he started his swearwords , he said really bad things about Islam in the christian forums .
At last , a couple of days ago he converted to Islam ( really ) .. I really wonder when I read his posts before \ after Islam
he was crying about what he did against Islam but I told him all ur sins are already removed and changed into well-deeds ^

Habib , he is also a former christian Egyption , he was a supervisor in a christian website and hated Islam sooo much .
He came to an Islamic website asking : Who will defend Islam ??
and then the debating started ... the first pages you can read his swearwords against Islam
in the last pages you can read his SHAHADAH

Really , al7amdulillah for the blessing of Islam

I just wanted to tell you happy news ^

Fatima​

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
As-salaamu ' alaykum

Masha Allaah, Jazaaka Allaahu Khaair. 1.8 Million is Aloot. May Allaah bless them. That is a wonderful news!! Subhanaa Allaah! :);)

Wa 'alaykum us-salaam

:wasalam:

و عليكم السلام
wa eyak ya rabb
they are increasing , you know Zakaria Butras ?? he is a Christian ( I think a bishop ) he always says bad things about Islam and think himself as the best but I really wanna send him a " Thank you Card " , bcz with his stupid actions he made soooo many ppl convert to Islam al7amdulillah .

Nothing can stop the message of Allah ( Islam ) even if some one tries , he will help to spread Islam without knowing ^

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

Yeah sister ur right..we have alot of Christians Embraced Islaam

and i have alot of Christians Friends reverted to islam.. Alhmdulillah

you know why..? Due to they were Christians By name and when they discover islam..they found it's The Turh

Alhmdulillah for blessing of islam..

<wasalam>

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Wa Alaykum Assalam

Yeah sister ur right..we have alot of Christians Embraced Islaam

and i have alot of Christians Friends reverted to islam.. Alhmdulillah

you know why..? Due to they were Christians By name and when they discover islam..they found it's The Turh

Alhmdulillah for blessing of islam..

<wasalam>
and due their beshops , their stupid actions ^
I just wanna send this to Zakaria Butrus .. I really hate him and his programmes about Islam , he always says : I wanna Moslims to debate with me Moslims can't answer me . while many Moslims ppl wanted to debate with him but he ignored !

but really he did good things for Islam without knowing ^

I know the Churches their torture the new Moslims even the men , I know an Egyption one he travels to another city in order to pray Jom'a there , and he put stickers to hide the cross in his hand . May Allah protects him ( long time no see )

Al7amdulillah for the blessing of Islam ..

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
One country in which Christians suffer widespread discrimination and persecution is Egypt

Huh .. Egypt !! Egypt gives them their right while they are just a minority ..
Unfortunatly Christains there behaving badly but you don't see their mistakes you only see Muslims' reaction .. it's a normal thing , any thing has its reaction ;)

where between 15 and 20 per cent of the population of 80 million are Christians.

Oh really ! they dream to reach this number ^

they are around 4.5% according to the American Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life , so they hardly can be 5 millions .

You cannot imagine how much the new Egyptions Muslims suffer in the Churches in order to change their religion , read about their torture , read about how does pope Shenoda behave with the Christians .. oh I just realized why they claim they suffer .. the reason is Shenoda .. who makes many hate Christianity .

and how can Muslims and Christians live peacefully while there is such as Zakaria Butrus and his lies , he makes Christians' hearts full of grudge againest Muslims and he always makes problems by his stupid lies .

If you want to judge some thing fairly , listen to the two sides ;)

Sakeena

Ma salaams,

I thought Egypt was like 100% Muslim. I thought there weren't any Christians. So are the Muslims there being treated badly my the Coptics? Aw subhanallah, I'm a revert myself... welcome to my world lol :girl3: thank you for sharing this with us!! Do you have any more stories like these? I love them! :hearts:

Salaams,

-Sakeena :hijabi:

Sakeena

Are you from Egypt, or have you lived there? I am and have. I know first hand that this is propaganda from Islamophobes. I've had many Coptic Christian friends and neighbors. The history of Christians in Egypt is a history of peaceful co-existence. Ironically, most Egyptian Christians were forced into Christianity after Cleopatra was defeated by Rome.

What happened recently, and it is IMHO what's causing the phobia, is that many Coptic Christians, primarily women, have voluntarily converted to Islam. These women suffered boycotts and death threats from their "Christian" families. The Islamophobic movement started in full swing there as it has in the West in a desperate attempt to contain the rapid exodus of Christians into Islam.

Shouldn't the Islamophobes try first to find out why so many Christians leave and join Islam? What is so appealing about this religion? The truth has come from your Lord, so why don't you check it out?

Ma salaams,

Awww subhanallah! I have no idea that Muslim women were treated so harshly by their Christian family members. :girl3: May Allah swt protect them always and guide them to Jannah! Ameen. I agree, when the truth came to me, I was like, "I'm coming Lord Allah swt," lol mashallah. Alhamdulilah.

:tti_sister: I love Islam soo much!! How many people convert to Islam every day? Every month? Every year? Every decade? Does anyone know inshallah?? :ma:

Al-Indunisiy

Ironically, most Egyptian Christians were forced into Christianity after Cleopatra was defeated by Rome.

:salam2:

Uhhh, sorry. But wasn't Rome still a pagan state at the times of Cleopatra?

Cleopatra VII, the last monarch of the Ptolemaic Kingdom ruled from 51 to 30 BC. After her death, Egypt then became a Roman province.

Only after year 380 did Flavius Theodosius made Christianity the official religion of Rome.

Christianity in Egypt (Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria) was founded by St. Mark.

:wasalam:

Al-Indunisiy

:salam2:

But still, the the native Egyptians didn't embrace Coptic Orthodox because of Roman persecution, it was from missionary work (of Saint Mark, in particular).

I believe you sayed that in reference to this:

The legalization of Christianity did not stop Roman persecution of the Coptic Christians because the Byzantine church was based upon fundamentally different beliefs than those of the Coptic Christian church which had adopted a Monophysite belief in the total divinity of Christ, as opposed to the Byzantine belief that Christ was both human and divine. The schism between the Byzantine and Coptic churches was never closed.

Sacred_Thought

Ayman1,
Is any view that is opposed to yours something you consider "Islamohpobic"?
Is it not possible that there might be discrimination directed towards Copts in Egypt? Even if you knew a bunch of Copts that didn't feel threatened, did they represent all Copts in Egypt?

What has been happening in Nag Hammadi lately? Is it solely the result of disobedient Copts? Do they just go around asking for trouble? No sane person does this.

Please don't bait and switch with "Well other people have been discriminated against, like Muslims." I'm asking about the Copts.

http://books.google.com/books?id=oo...ScDQ&cd=2#v=onepage&q=Coptic diaspora&f=false

As to St. Mark, in the Bible it is stated, "Go forth and make disciples of all nations" -Matthew 28:19.

Muslim (mostly Sunni) 90%, Coptic 9%, other Christian 1%
Source: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/eg.html