The cost of the war

The Cost of War is Priceless

The "cost of war" is much greater than $15 or $70 billion. Those numbers are only for the U.S. side, but you have to factor in the cost for the country that is being occupied and invaded, which is much greater. Which includes the cost of homes and infrastructures that gets destroyed. However, nothing is worth more than the cost of innocent people getting killed!

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
The "cost of war" is much greater than $15 or $70 billion. Those numbers are only for the U.S. side, but you have to factor in the cost for the country that is being occupied and invaded, which is much greater. Which includes the cost of homes and infrastructures that gets destroyed. However, nothing is worth more than the cost of innocent people getting killed!

let me clarify something I realize that life is precious and there is no price one can put on human life. I just thought I would post this article because I thought it was interesting from an economic stand point,especially since I am an economics and political science major I found it interesting. I have also written things on this site about the Iraq war from an economics stand point. Further I would add I probably have the most anti-malthusian/dehumanization views in this forum.

let me clarify something I realize that life is precious and there is no price one can put on human life. I just thought I would post this article because I thought it was interesting from an economic stand point,especially since I am an economics political science major I found it interesting. I have also written things on this site about the Iraq war from an economics stand point. Further I would add I probably have the most anti-malthusian/dehumanization views in this forum.

Thanks for clarification. I understood it was coming from an economic point, I was giving it from a semi-religious semi-economics stance :)

BTW, I had to look up with the heck was Malthusian, since I never heard of it LOL

Maltusian:

Of or pertaining to the theories of T. R. Malthus, which state that population tends to increase faster, at a geometrical ratio, than the means of subsistence, which increases at an arithmetical ratio, and that this will result in an inadequate supply of the goods supporting life unless war, famine, or disease reduces the population or the increase of population is checked.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
BTW, I had to look up with the heck was Malthusian, since I never heard of it LOL

Maltusian:

Of or pertaining to the theories of T. R. Malthus, which state that population tends to increase faster, at a geometrical ratio, than the means of subsistence, which increases at an arithmetical ratio, and that this will result in an inadequate supply of the goods supporting life unless war, famine, or disease reduces the population or the increase of population is checked.[/QUOTE]

Malthus argues that a famine would be beneficial because it would wipe out the poor. He is a fraud and a plagiarist. He plagiarized Ortes. Malthus is also completely wrong. If you study history it is food supply that increases at a geometric rate and population that grows at arithmetical rate. He doesn't take in to account that technological innovation increases crop yields and other food returns and as economies develop and become more advanced population growth declines. To make things worse Malthus goes to Lord Keyenes and says ok your system has an over production of everything, so you( the oligarchs) have to consume that over production. There is no evidence that would suggest that there is an overproduction in Keynesian economics. Maltus is also the basis for Darwin, Galton, any reactionary, and modern dictatorships. Malthus heavily influenced German thinkers like Nietsche, Hegel, and Heidegger. These people are the basis for Nazi philosophy. Darwin is also completely wrong. I would also add that most of our science is wrong because it is based on factional infighting. For instance the real science is Kepler not Gallileo. This is just one example. In closing Malthus is the basis for all the frauds perpetrated today by the oligarchs. These frauds include, but are not limited to Peak Oil, Global Warming, and Eugenics.

I know this is a long bibliography but I hope everyone checks out a portion of it to see and verify what I say is true.

Engdhal, F. William A Century Of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and The New World Order
Malthus, T.R. An Essay On The Principle Of Population
Darwin, Charles The Origin Of Species
Tarpley, Webster Against Oligarchy
Jones, Alan B. The Way The World Really Works (Available On-line)
http://how-the-world-really-works.prosperitydoctor.com/tblofcontents.php?BookID=5
Jones, Alan B. Secrecy or Freedom (Avaible on-line)
http://lets-fix-america.prosperitydoctor.com/tblofcontents.php?BookID=3
Jones, Alex End Game:Blue Print For Global Enslavement
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261
http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/Geopolitics___Eurasia/Peak_Oil___Russia/peak_oil___russia.html

Malthus' theory seems to ask for world destruction. It's crazy. It's true that Darwin perhaps was influenced by his theory and is even demonstrated by the Nazis who used the dogma (i.e. "only the strong survive") to justify their killings, hatred and racial slurs against the Jews.

It's sort of tough to say there is really a correlation between when technology increases then the population decreases. It's true that when peoples lives are more affluent and have a lavish lifestyle, such as the rich, like most here in the U.S., generally prefer not to have kids or fewer kids. Why? - that's another story.

I'm curious what Malthus means when he says there is "inadequate supply of goods supporting life." What kind of "supply" is he referring to? There is abundunt of water and other natural resources in this world. He seems like a very closed minded person. I wouldn't be suprised if the guy was actually an athiest!