the Dua's are not answered because....

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

if ur child loves u a lot and obeys u....u will love him very much and try to fulfill his wishes.

but if he asks u to allow him to play with fire/acid/knife....u will say "NO". not because u dont love him but bcoz u love him a lot.

so....sometimes Allah dont answer our Dua's not bcoz He dont love us but bcoz He loves us a lot.

He knows that we might get too much involved in top-level job, so He doesnt give us. He knows that we might not remember Him if He gives us a wife/husband of our chioce, so He dont allow it.

ppl who truly understand Allah says: the slaps of Beloved....how sweet they are!

all glory and praises belongs to Allah and to Him is our return.

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: :)

You know, we always pray for things that we want. We pray for good health, for a long and blessed life, , for a happy family, good friends, good results in exams, the works.

Sometimes, we pray for things which we think are good, but might not be the best for us. Or we pray that something won't happen to us, because we think it's bad for us, but actually its the best thing for us. We only know what is immediately apparent to us, we never know in the grand scheme of things, what truly is good for us, and what isn't. And that is what makes Allah far more superior to us, being able to know what is best for us and what isn't, and hence granting us what is best for us, even though we might not see it as a blessing to begin with.

If we don't get what we pray for, it's not because Allah ignores us, or because He can't give us what we want, if He gives us something we pray not to receive, its not because He wants to punish us or because He just wants to play with us, but because He knows what is best for us and what isn't.

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

surah baqara 2.216

:)

Safiyah_

Is it possible that He gives you something wich is haraamif it can be not haraam anymore in the future?
If u make dua and He answers for the haraam.. then should u do it?

aleikum salam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Is it possible that He gives you something wich is haraamif it can be not haraam anymore in the future?
If u make dua and He answers for the haraam.. then should u do it?

aleikum salam

maybe as it is Allah Who guides and misguides.

if someone asks for alcohol, Allah might give him so that he'll drink and increase his sins. know that Allah is Most Just and All-Wise.

so a person should never ask for haram things and if they come to him/her, s/he should avoid them.

Safiyah_

maybe as it is Allah Who guides and misguides.

if someone asks for alcohol, Allah might give him so that he'll drink and increase his sins. know that Allah is Most Just and All-Wise.

so a person should never ask for haram things and if they come to him/her, s/he should avoid them.

:salam2:
thank you for helping me out. But i think i have to be a little more clear about this matter.
If i make dua and ask Allah this: to show me the right way and keep me away from the bad. Should I do this 'matter' or not?
And Allah brings it closer to me.
the nwhat do u think? if u can see the signs that it is meant to be every single day!

I do not doubt Allah at all.. but I am convinced that it is His will!

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:
thank you for helping me out. But i think i have to be a little more clear about this matter.
If i make dua and ask Allah this: to show me the right way and keep me away from the bad. Should I do this 'matter' or not?
And Allah brings it closer to me.
the nwhat do u think? if u can see the signs that it is meant to be every single day!

I do not doubt Allah at all.. but I am convinced that it is His will!

:wasalam:

i think i can get ur point. but prophet :saw: told us not to make dua for anything Haraam. so if ur "matter" is impermissible and even if it comes near to you, u should avoid it.

eg. i cant pray to Allah to help me kidnap somebody. also i cant pray to Allah, "help me in dating Ms. X girl if its good for me."

we can only pray for Halaal things. and if bad things come in our way, we should take it as a test from Allah of our faith and seek refuge in Allah from trials and temptations.

hope its clear now :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
your right brother ahmed_indian....
allah sometimes answers our duaas, and sometimes does not...
just because, we might get involved in worldy life, and forget allah (s.w.t)...
i have seen my self changing..
when i ask allah something, and when he gives me...i kind of forget allah...and then i realise thinking that ' how we will get into worldy life, and destroy our hearafter....
jasakallah khair...

tash_y

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The supplication of any of you is answered as long as he does not get impatient and say, 'I made supplication and was not answered.'"

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah is angry with someone who does not ask of Him."

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "No believer turns his face to Allah and asks Him for something but that He gives it to him, either by giving it to him sooner in this world or storing it up for him in the Next World, as long as he does not try to make it come quickly." They asked, "Messenger of Allah, what does 'making it come quickly' mean?" He said, "He says, 'I asked and asked and do not think that I will be answered.'"

'A'isha said, "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked, 'Which type of worship is best?' He replied, 'A man's supplication for himself.'"

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Nothing is dearer to Allah than supplication."