** The End Of Me!! ** :(((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:salam2:

Ya Akhi As you have been informed this is the whispering of the shaitaan.
concentrate on adhkaar morning and evening and all other duaahs and reciting the quraan plus surahs falaq and naas more.

May Allah strengthen your emaan.

Always have faith in Allah

OsMaN_93

Here to help
uhh.. ohh.. i was a bit shy... but my iman has really gone up since last night.... i wouldn't like to say what happened :)
ALHAMDUELAH
jazakom Allah khairan 4 everyone 4 the advice:salam2:

muharram23

Staff member
uhh.. ohh.. i was a bit shy... but my iman has really gone up since last night.... i wouldn't like to say what happened :)
ALHAMDUELAH
jazakom Allah khairan 4 everyone 4 the advice:salam2:

salamu alaykum

dont let it go down anymore :)

wasalam

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

:ma:

It's good to hear that akhi. May Allah make your and our imaan 2, stronger and stronger insha'Allah ! :)

cmelbouzaidi

Alhamdulillah! So happy to hear this, brother.... I am looking at the quotation under your Name from Qur'an:
"Verily, Allah loves those who put their trust in Him"

Glad to hear you conquered your doubts by the grace of Allah, Subhan Allah :) :) :)

shichemlydia

answer

salam alikoum
that is horrible brother, just think about the logic, do you think that allah has created us to eat and drink then die without judgement.
allah said clearly in the quran, that the reason for what he created humans and jinns is for worship, so what we are doing apart of this mission is just some options for life.
try to read the quran to increase your faith,
salam alikoum

nizar83

aselemu aleikum...this is a typical sympton of overdosis deen..

wolahi in our religion we should only be as active as we can ( after doing off course what is obligatory).

you are obsessed with this site little brother,,,posting a zillion things a day..no wonder your brain is about to TILT!

take it easy inshallah...quality over quantity! i told you that a while ago..

its impossible to understand all the things you post and talk about..simply because its too much for any human!

take it easy little brother.,pray on time...and try to relax a bit..hobbies? friends? religion shouldnt take over a muslim's life...your actions in life should be islamic though..but that dont mean your life should be all about islam ONLY..there is space for other things...enjoying this life inshallah

may ALLAH ta3ala guide us all

OsMaN_93

Here to help
but thats how i wan my life to be, for Allah, and Allah only.
i do a lot of other stuff (friends, going out, and having fun...etc..etc...) but all i care about is religion :)

muharram23

Staff member
but thats how i wan my life to be, for Allah, and Allah only.
i do a lot of other stuff (friends, going out, and having fun...etc..etc...) but all i care about is religion :)

Salamu alaykum

i think we do not need more discussion on this as brother Osman is back to normal :) inshAllah. I am going to close the thread otherwise people will keep repeating and repeating and there will not be an end to it. Barakallahu feekum

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.