The Errors of Buddhism

apocalypse77

i dont even see the point in having a comparative rleigion with smthing that is not from the abrahamic religions, esp since buddhism is suppose to be a philosophy rather than a rleigion ( i do know sm buddhists have defied buddha to the status of god although he denies divinity)

danial

although i am muslim, i think the video is an extremely biased video which simply keeps on attacking buddhism. i think the video is a bad case of propaganda. its more mean than anything else..

almira

mmm

all i have to say is there is only one God and muhammad is his prophet. Allaah know best of the worngdoers .

ohhockleng

I've always thought buddha is one of god's prophet. There's an ustaz here who done research and told me so. Besides god says in the quran

"And undoubtedly, We sent many Messengers before you, of them, there are some whose story We have narrated to you, and there are some whose story We have not narrated to you, and it is not for any Messenger that he should bring any sign without Allah's permission, but when the command of Allah will come, the matter shall be decided with truth, and then the men of falsehood shall lose there." 40-78

Like Jesus his teachings are altered and distorted throughout time, and buddha never claim divinity.

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/jesus-in-india/appendix.html
http://www.alislam.org/books/study-of-islam/prophets.html

ed209

as a chinese,i read some buddhism scriptures before.and i have to say that these scriptures never talk about worshipping idols.Buddha himself was just a human being. for those ordinary ppl who know little about religion in my country,buddhism=worshipping idols;but for some intellectuals,buddhism is more like a kind of interesting philosophy.for example,as far as i know,famous chinese scholar Liang Shu Ming,he was very very interteted in buddhism,even once wanted to conver to it,but he never bowed or kneeled to those man-made idols.