The Faces of Believers and Disbelievers on The Day of Judgement

wizra

The Believers Face

Chapter 3 - Surah Al-Imran
107. And for those whose faces will become white, they will be in Allah's Mercy (Paradise), therein they shall dwell forever.

Chapter 10 - Surah Yunus
For those who have done good is the best (Paradise) and even more (i.e. having the honour of glancing at the Countenance of Allah) Neither darkness nor dust nor any humiliating disgrace shall cover their faces. They are the dwellers of Paradise, they will abide therein forever.

Chapter 75 - Surah Al-Qiyamah
Some faces that Day shall be Nadirah (shining and radiant).
23. Looking at their Lord (Allah);

Chapter 80 - Surah 'Abasa
Some faces that Day, will be bright (true believers).
39. Laughing, rejoicing at good news (of Paradise).

Chapter 83 - Surah Al-Mutaffifin
Verily, Al-Abrar (the pious who fear Allah and avoid evil) will be in delight (Paradise).
23. On thrones, looking (at all things).
24. You will recognise in their faces the brightness of delight.

Chapter 88 - Surah Al-Ghashiyah
(Some) faces, that Day, will be joyful (true believers)
9. Glad with their endeavour.
10. In a lofty Paradise.
11. Where they shall neither hear harmful speech nor falsehood,
12. Therein will be a running spring,
13. Therein will be thrones raised high,
14. And cups set at hand.
15. And cushions set in rows,
16. And rich carpets (all) spread out.

The Disbelievers Face

Chapter 3 - Surah Al-Imran
106. On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black; as for those whose faces will become black (to them will be said): "Did you reject Faith after accepting it? Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting Faith."

Chapter 10 - Surah Yunus
And those who have earned evil deeds, the recompense of an evil deed is the like thereof, and humiliating disgrace will cover them (their faces). No defender will they have from Allah. Their faces will be covered, as it were, with pieces from the darkness of night. They are dwellers of the Fire, they will abide therein forever.

Chapter 39 - Surah Az-Zumar
60. And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allah (i.e. attributed to Him sons, partners, etc.) their faces will be black. Is there not in Hell an abode for the arrogant ones?

Chapter 55 - Surah Ar-Rahman
41. The Mujrimin (polytheists, criminals, sinners, etc.) will be known by their marks (black faces), and they will be seized by their forelocks and their feet.

Chapter 67 - Surah Al-Mulk
But when they will see it (the torment on the Day of Resurrection) approaching, the faces of those who disbelieve will be different (black, sad, and in grieve), and it will be said (to them): "This is (the promise) which you were calling for!"

Chapter 75 - Surah Al-Qiyamah
And some faces, that Day, will be Basirah (dark, gloomy, frowning, and sad),
25. Thinking that some calamity was about to fall on them;

Chapter 80 - Surah 'Abasa
And other faces, that Day, will be dust-stained
41. Darkness will cover them
42. Such will be the Kafarah (disbelievers) the Fajarah (wicked evil doers).

Chapter 88 - Surah Al-Ghashiyah
2. Some faces, that Day, will be humiliated (disbelievers)
3. Labouring, weary
4. They will enter in the hot blazing Fire
5. They will be given to drink from a boiling spring
6. No food will there be for them but a poisonous thorny plant
7. Which will neither nourish nor avail against hunger.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: macha'Allah,very good research!!!!!!!!!I don't know if is only my point of view,but I believe than even in this world of Dunya,we can recognize the believers because of their shining faces.Often reverted people have noor on their faces,while ,I'm persuaded than you can recognize bad people because of the look of their eyes.Well,hope it wasn't too long:wasalam: :hijabi:

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
Alsslamualykum,

Very interesting...May Allah swt make our faces shine in the high heavens, Ameen.

Jazakallahu keir for sharing!

Wasslamualykum