The Forced Exodus - Nakba - Palestine

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
[yt]V5s-vZ-ctrU[/yt]

The Apartheid regime in South Africa may have discriminated against the blacks. It may have taken control of the country and its wealth, but it never threw them out of their lands ..

The British, French, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese may have enslaved the peoples of the lands they controlled, but they never threw them out of their lands ..

Today, 7.2 million Palestinians are scattered throughout the world WITH NO RIGHT OF RETURN to their rightful lands .. they didn't only loose the wealth but their homes of 5,000 years as well.

I SEE a homeless people forced off their lands .. I SEE a world doing nothing about it .. I SEE an escalating violence because these people resort to violence to take back what was taken from them by violence .. I SEE everyone calling them terrorists whereas the real terrorists are those who stole the land 60 years ago!

Please visit: http://www.un.org/unrwa/

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
As-salaam alaikum

This is so heart-aching to watch. I feel so hopeless. I keep these people in my Dua but I feel something else more forceful has to be done, or at least needs to be done. I am afraid that I can live to be 1000 years old and still never get to see the Palestinians return to there land.