The grrave & judgement day

Greek_Rose_2005

Asalam Alikoum brothers and sisters,

I recently was sent this video by a friend, it effected me so much I thought I would share with everyone. May we all listen and obey Allah to avoid the torment int he grave and in hellfire upon judgement. I dont know properly how to post videos so i will send the link...salamz to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n8SiTLP5Dg

[YT]0n8SiTLP5Dg[/YT]

Greek_Rose_2005

omg is this real??
Yes wallah its real this person died about 3 month ago its in Jordan close to Zarqa near to Amman...one my friends in Jordan was telling me about this happening and they told me how since this person burried that the smoke coming and the air its stink tooo much..its sad...they said this person was so so bad in their life and they now being punished already from in their grave....may this make us examine ourselves and draw close to Allah

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sis
oh may GOD.
ahh it realy made me scared n sad too.
cuz i dunno wat will happen to me in my grave.
ahh i wish v all cud realise that wats gonna b happen with us in graves.
YA ALLAH forgive us for our deeds.
amin sumamin.
it was realy great reminder for me.
i wonder y not so much replies in this thread.
jazakallahum khair sister for sharing.
FI AMANILLAH

sal12

subhanallah!!!! this is such a big sign for us! i hope the other tti users have seen this! i fear the punishment of the grave the most and to see it like that is an eye opener!

Jazakallahu khair for posting this, it'll be really beneficial for me!

Greek_Rose_2005

Thank you sis I wondered too why so few, maybe people dont look here as often as the brothers and sisters areas i almost posted it in each but said no...i know it make same feeling in me too sad and scared and wonder what all bad they did...and made me ask myself what I need to change and do better..

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Thank you sis I wondered too why so few, maybe people dont look here as often as the brothers and sisters areas i almost posted it in each but said no...i know it make same feeling in me too sad and scared and wonder what all bad they did...and made me ask myself what I need to change and do better..

Greek_Rose_2005

YES? Did I say something wrong? I just meant at first I was going to post this in both places but decided that was not needed that I would just post in one area..

If I said something wrong Im sorry

Sakeena

I can't view the video or YouTube! Please give me a breif discription of what happens please! Tell me what happened in the grave por favor! :girl3:

Greek_Rose_2005

ok basically one of my friends in Jordan sentme this video of someones grave there since they died and was burried there is a powerful smoke being ommited from their grave, also my friends was telling me this smoke its stink tooooooooooo much and someone told me also around the grave the earth is hot people really cant get too close to the grave, if you see the video its something unbelievable