the hardship of minorities when searching for a wife

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
WaAlaikumussalaam,

Brother please remain dishearten and angry, you look very lovely in such situation. hehe. :D

No joke, actually these people around us think that each and every Muslim in the world thinks and practice the high morals of Islam and has the same gestures and expressions. This disease :)D) is called idealism. i.e. If I like chewing gum then everyone likes and if I dont like then I am here to give fatwa that chewing gum is haraam, :D.

Wassalaam,
VE

Asslamo Allaikum,

I believe that my genuine comments and concerns have been twisted around to suit certain people's pre-conceived ideas.

I have NOT never explicitly or implictly implied that race, culture, ethnicity, educational or social background is above and beyond Islam; I have also never explicitly or implictly implied that mixed-race relationships are always bound to break down etc.

I think we should have Husn-Dhann towards our Muslims brothers/sisters and make excuses for them (if necssary) and where we fail to understand someone's point of view due to our lack of knowledge, experience and understanding we should not be hasty in condemning them...

That was neither the intention nor the intended outcome; I was simply trying to implore all to explore the problem from all angles...It is obvious that some people are incapable of looking beyond their initial bias and dissecting the problem in order to SOLVE the problem!

This is a classic case that when-ever there are people involved with multiple races, it is automatically assumed that it must be a 'race-issue'...Some people love playing the 'race card' all the time...Wake up Folks! Not everyone who is from a different race to you is a RACIST!

I leave all in the Care of Allah (SWT) for twisting my comments and suiting some preconceived ideas and bias!

Allah knows best!

P.S: I would however make two last points:

1) See the complete Hadeeth which has been incorrectly referred to here:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8672

2) See the following Hadeeth which has been constantly referred to in this thread without reproducing the text:

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #3090, Narrated Abu Hurairah, r.a.

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, 'When someone with whose religion and character you are satisfied asks your daughter in marriage, accede to his request. If you do not do so, there will be temptation on Earth and extensive corruption.' [Tirmidhi, Nasa'i and Ibn Majah transmitted it.]

Why is everyone assuming that anyone practing Islam is also of good character? Self judging yourself is called arrogance!

P.P.S: I will not be contributing to this thread anymore as there is nothing to prove.

I hope that I have not hurt anyone's feelings & the ones who have hurt mine as previously stated, I leave you in the good and sound care of Allah (SWT).

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

(6) O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).
( سورة الحجرات , Al-Hujraat, Chapter #49, Verse #13)

i sppose it's just the way different people think, neways inshaAllah Allah SWT will give us pious marriage partners (well simply whoever is in our taqdeer and whenever its in our taqdeer)

ma'assalama

tombstone

Please help him first

assalamu alaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu!

Dear Muslims!

i think this issue has lost its direction a bit.
I think first of all we shud try to give suggestions to our brother who clearly needs a little help.

1. the first thing u can do is make sincere duaa to Allah subhana wa ta'ala. i suggest u start praying tahajjud and make duaa. its in the last part of the nights the scholars say is the best time to make duaas.
2. try to be patient and Allah loves those who are patient. believe me i know its very easy to say but very difficult when u set out to practice it
3. and finally One suggestion that comes to my mind here is ( actually i wud do this if i were in ur situation and actuallly seen ppl do this b4) try talking to ur local imam and the elders of the masjid and ask them to let others know that a muslim brother is interested in getting married and in search for a muslim woman. they dont need to be specific and they can only do so when they find some1 who is really interested i have seen people do this b4 and i think it has worked also.

iam trying to help and if i hurt some1 please forgiv me.

assalamua alaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu