The Holy Bible Describing God In Humanly Forms & Attributes

arzafar

1) i dont hate ayman and he knows that,
2) i apologize if i hurt anybody

I didnt mean to hurt; i was just being objective which might look as though im aggressive or wanting to win etc. And i did give a link to a thread on TTI which discusses the correct Aqeeda in detail. Here is it again

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2521

actually that thread should be right there on the front page. It's embarrassing that it got replies from only 4 unique users even though it's been there since 2006. That's 1 reply/year, appalling for inarguably the most important bit of information on this forum.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
1) i dont hate ayman and he knows that,
2) i apologize if i hurt anybody

I didnt mean to hurt; i was just being objective which might look as though im aggressive or wanting to win etc. And i did give a link to a thread on TTI which discusses the correct Aqeeda in detail. Here is it again

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2521

:salam2: :)

JazakAllahu Khayran for the link dear akhi. Insha'Allah everyone who comes across this thread will benefit from it.

Let's try to keep the love between our hearts Insha'Allah with careful choice of words and being patient with our fellow brothers and sisters on TTI.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi :SMILY259:

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalaam o alaykum,

o-kaaaaaay, dunno what happened here ^^ lol

Sorry for causing the mess, this was supposed to be a means of bringing to light the concept of God in the bible....

I think the below three statements end this discussion well:

Allah in the Quran does say he has a Face, but that doesn't mean he has a human one. The nature of Allah is outside human comprehension so personally I think it's not good to dip into these topics too much.

Like we say a clock has a hand (for minutes, hours and seconds), but it's not a human hand.

Likewise, we know that God has a Face but it most certainly is not a human one. (There is none like unto him). I believe that debating over wether his Face is referring to himself or to an attribute of himself is pointless because we can not comprehend the nature of God :)