The Holy Quran

Hiba_Islam

Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters

As I was working and listening to Quran this morning I felt the need to share this holy moments with the rest of TTI members. The following link is a website where you can listen and learn the holy Quran by heart if you want to:

http://quran.muslim-web.com/

I really encourage everyone to learn arabic because you will feel the ultimate beauty of Allah's words (SWT) once you understand them in their originical version :hijabi:

I hope you will enjoy your listening inshalah and may allah grant guidance and blessings to all the muslim around the globe.

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

I know that website and i can't tell you how many surah i memorized it, Jazakallah khair for sharing with the other brothers and sisters.

Hiba_Islam

Asalamu alaykum

I know that website and i can't tell you how many surah i memorized it, Jazakallah khair for sharing with the other brothers and sisters.

Mashalah thx sister for your reply and really really proud of you for learning the suarh....right know i am trying to learn sourat al-baqarah (more 250 verses) May allah help me to do so

salam

suumaya

Salaam

I am memorizing surah al khayf ( the cave) right now and i remember the first time i listen to it i thought to myself no way i will be able to memorize it and now i memorize the first 16 Verses so Insha Allah i will memorize the whole surah and i am sure you will too.... when you pray ask Allah Ta'aala to make it easy for you Insha Allah.