The Home I Once Knew

palestine

Servant of Allah
A place of peace; indeed it was. Playing, laughing, and eating together as a family, rejoicing with happiness and livelihood. Walking without having to hide and smiling as if we were in paradise...those were the days of my life. All of that has changed now. There is violence, bloodshed, criminal acts and the killing of innocent civilians: Slaughtered children, dead bodies of men, and women who have been hanged by their breasts' dangling from trees with their blood dripping on the lush green grass. That is what my home has become. Vulnerable to wars and crimes. Brutal guns are shot from both sides; separating loved ones with no choice but to run for their lives. The home that I once used to admire has become a danger zone that says "do not enter or else". Imagine not being able to do as you wish; imagine having to hear the deaths of your loved ones; yet there is nothing you can do. Imagine having to live a life of terrifying events each and everyday. Imagine the life of those children who are young but have to act as adults in order to survive. Why are these people victimized? simple....because of who they are. There are so many deaths to be mourned, so many concerns, how can you live in peace knowing that your cousins, friends, and peers are killed right after the other? Non-stop wars are diffusing throughout the world. Mankind does not realize how much ignorance and arrogance they carry in their hearts and minds: Cries of helplessness and shrieks of pain have wounded the heart and left the mind with so many questions to be answered. Hatred has blinded the heart from feeling and the mind from thinking. Destroyed and damaged by the agressors and oppressors; pointing their finger at the innocent and labeling them as "terrorists". This is the home I once grew up in...the home that placed love in my heart and tranquilized my mind from time to time. The home that cannot be forgotten; the home of my childhood memories to this day. a place that has placed bravery in my heart and strengthened my weaknesses. all I can do is pray to Allah and hope for the best. Like the true saying "when the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray". "you can't separate peace from freedom because no one is at peace unless he has freedom". Everyone loves their home even if it is full of chaos and destruction; "east or west, home is best". May the world come to be at peace and may the ignorant realize the truth about this delusional life.

huda2

A place of peace; indeed it was. Playing, laughing, and eating together as a family, rejoicing with happiness and livelihood. Walking without having to hide and smiling as if we were in paradise...those were the days of my life. All of that has changed now. There is violence, bloodshed, criminal acts and the killing of innocent civilians: Slaughtered children, dead bodies of men, and women who have been hanged by their breasts' dangling from trees with their blood dripping on the lush green grass. That is what my home has become. Vulnerable to wars and crimes. Brutal guns are shot from both sides; separating loved ones with no choice but to run for their lives. The home that I once used to admire has become a danger zone that says "do not enter or else". Imagine not being able to do as you wish; imagine having to hear the deaths of your loved ones; yet there is nothing you can do. Imagine having to live a life of terrifying events each and everyday. Imagine the life of those children who are young but have to act as adults in order to survive. Why are these people victimized? simple....because of who they are. There are so many deaths to be mourned, so many concerns, how can you live in peace knowing that your cousins, friends, and peers are killed right after the other? Non-stop wars are diffusing throughout the world. Mankind does not realize how much ignorance and arrogance they carry in their hearts and minds: Cries of helplessness and shrieks of pain have wounded the heart and left the mind with so many questions to be answered. Hatred has blinded the heart from feeling and the mind from thinking. Destroyed and damaged by the agressors and oppressors; pointing their finger at the innocent and labeling them as "terrorists". This is the home I once grew up in...the home that placed love in my heart and tranquilized my mind from time to time. The home that cannot be forgotten; the home of my childhood memories to this day. a place that has placed bravery in my heart and strengthened my weaknesses. all I can do is pray to Allah and hope for the best. Like the true saying "when the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray". "you can't separate peace from freedom because no one is at peace unless he has freedom". Everyone loves their home even if it is full of chaos and destruction; "east or west, home is best". May the world come to be at peace and may the ignorant realize the truth about this delusional life.

:salam2:

Oh dear sis u really made me cry what a strong voice u have :mashallah: . It really touched my heart. I feel the same pain, but what can we do just pray to allah to make it go away the fear and the danger of the home we love. May allah make it peaceful.:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

huda2

:salam2:

Oh dear sis u really made me cry what a strong voice u have :mashallah: . It really touched my heart. I feel the same pain, but what can we do just pray to allah to make it go away the fear and the danger of the home we love. May allah make it peaceful.:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

mohsofi_abdullah

I just hope that muslims, of all the people, should start wthin.
Be happy for our brothers n sisters, help them, raise them.
Then, we will b happy that we have brothers n sisters from around the world.
Don't be afraid to admit that we have been such racists in this world, for not recognizing the religion of Islam as our way of life. But, let's do it together, let's not claim that we are the best of followers yet. Let's help each other to build this world again.
InsyaAllah, we the people of Islam, the creation of Allah Subhanahuwataala, will survive the tests and many more tests, and hopefully, we will not be tested with hardship anymore. InsyaAllah.
Allahuakbar
Allahuakbar
Allahuakbar

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:SMILY23:
Asalamualikum
sister very true- "east or west, home is best".
There is no place like home.
May Allah give peace and tranqulity and harmony to this duniya.
Ameen.
Dua is a weapon for a believer. So lets use it.