THE JEWEL OF MADINA,an offensive portyal of Islam!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam,

Please research TTI before duplicating threads. This was discussed many months ago.

Alaicomu Salam dear sister.

Thank you very much for informing me,that is so kind of you Mashallah.

You said dear sister that this subject has been discussed many moth ago so it is very good that we disscused it again Mashallah.

We should always remand our sleves on this what kaifirs and unbelivers are doing so that we can every day pray to Allah to Punish them on this and other world,Inhsallah,and veryily Allah has promissed great Punishment for all of them.Ameen Ya Allah.

Inshallah maybe in the nearly future I will open this subject again.

Thank you dear sister once again for your kindness.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It might be worth your time. In the past discussions we were upset because several people were arrested in England.
I just think we have more worthy issues at this time. We need your passion to help us be creative. You have a love of Islam that is innocent. We need that. And sweet sister, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam,

It might be worth your time. In the past discussions we were upset because several people were arrested in England.
I just think we have more worthy issues at this time. We need your passion to help us be creative. You have a love of Islam that is innocent. We need that. And sweet sister, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you dear sister for your advice. Inshallah may it be usefull for me.
But sometimes it is neccessary to be on few diffrent sides in the same time, and for all that sides we need to give our best with Allahs help.

Mashallah for your kindness dear sister and Allhamdullilah that we can learn a loot from each others.

I love you for the sake of Allah.

May Allah bless you dear sister and your familly. Ameen

Salam

your sister Asja