The Jinn-Exorcism and Giudelines

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Bismillahe-R-Rahmaniraheem

The Exorcism videos are at the bottom of the post if you want to see them.

How to protect or cure yourself from Jinn (Click here to go to Islam Online)

The common things you need to know

The Exorcism

Possession by evil spirits (Jinn) or the Devil (Shaitan) and exorcism is part of Islamic beliefs since its beginning.

According to Islamic scholars, "The Jinni enters the one seized by fits and causes him to speak incomprehensible words, unknown to himself; if the one seized by fits is struck a blow sufficient to kill a camel, he does not feel it." (Shaikh al-Islam ibn Taymiyyah, Majmoo al-Fatawa.)

Islamic clergy caution against the overuse of exorcism, citing that most cases are due to psychological and physical causes mistaken for possession. Real cases of possession are rare and the faithful are warned to watch out for exorcists who encourage a diagnosis of possession too quickly, as they may merely be seeking profit.

Islamic authorities also deny the possibility of possession by souls of deceased persons, and warn that evil spirits may make this claim in order to encourage sinful behavior among the living - such as tomb offerings and the hanging of amulets to ward off evil spirits.

Exorcism in the Quran and Sunnah

The following verse of the Quran compares the state of sinners on the Day of Judgment to the state of those made insane by the Devil:
275. Those who eat Riba (usury) will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaitan (Satan) leading him to insanity...
(Translation of The Meaning of the Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah 2:275)

Islamic scholars such as Al-Qurtabi cite this verse as proof against those who deny the possession by Jinn, or ascribe it to natural causes, as well as those who claim that the Devil (Shaitan) does not enter humans nor does he touch them.

There are also narrations that the Prophet Muhammad and his followers expelled evil beings from the bodies of believers using verses from the Quran, supplications to Allah, and holy Zamzam water. This example is related by Ya'la ibn Murah:

I saw Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) do three things which no one before or after me saw. I went with him on a trip. On the way, we passed by a woman sitting at the roadside with a young boy. She called out, 'O Messenger of Allah, this boy is afflicted with a trial, and from him we have also been afflicted with a trial. I don't know how many times per day he is seized by fits.' He (peace be upon him) said: 'Give him to me.' So she lifted him up to the Prophet.

He (peace be upon him) then placed the boy between himself and the middle of the saddle, opened the boy's mouth and blew in it three times, saying, 'In the name of Allah, I am the slave of Allah, get out, enemy of Allah!' Then he gave the boy back to her and said: 'Meet us on our return at this same place and inform us how he has fared.' We then went. On our return, we found her in the same place with three sheep. When he said to her, 'How has your son fared?' She replied: 'By the One who sent you with the truth, we have not detected anything (unusual) in his behavior up to this time... (Musnad Ahmad (vol: 4, p. 170), and al-Haakim, who declared it authentic)

Are You Possessed?

There are simple ways to know that, but remember don't be paranoid, if you have some psychiatric diseases or other diseases that modern science can't cure, like seeing things or hearing things or suffering from schizophrenia or epilepsy then you might be possessed; listen to the Quran for an hour or so each day and if you faint or start having nightmares or headaches, then this is a sign that you might be possessed, we recommend that you listen to the following:

How to protect/cure?

The first and foremost requirement is to believe firmly that no one, can benefit or harm you except if Allah wills it. The Quran reminds us repeatedly that a true believer must believe firmly that Allah alone is the One Who can give us benefit or harm in an absolute sense; everything that befalls us from humans or other creatures is only secondary and is achieved only through the power derived from Allah; so the best remedy and cure is to continuously seek protection and refuge in Allah. Satan and all of his tricks and weapons could be defeated and rendered utterly ineffective if Allah wills.

Verses of the Quran and supplications which can be recited on a regular basis for protection:

Al Fatiha

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

1.All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

2.The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

3.The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

4.You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

5.Guide us to the Straight Way

6.The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
[/LIST]

2)Al-Ikhlas

In the Name of Allah, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

1. Say (O Muhammad :saw: (Peace Be Upon Him)): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

3) Al Falaq

In the Name of Allah, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak,

2. "From the evil of what He has created;

3. "And from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness; (or the moon as it sets or goes away).

4. "And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots,

5. "And from the evil of the envier when he envies."

An Nas

1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind,

2. "The King of mankind,

3. "The Ilah (God) of mankind,

4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah) ,

5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,

6. "Of jinns and men."

Ayatul Qursi

(Al Baqarah:255) Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter . And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

Besides the above, repeat the following supplications on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:

1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay'un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama'i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim

(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing).

2) Hasbiya Allahu la ilaha illa huwa `alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-`arshi al-`azhim

(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne).

3) Allaahumma ini a`duhu bika min hamazati ash-shayatin wa a`udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

4) A`udhu bi `izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru

(I seek refuge in Allah's glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).

It is important to remember that supplication will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah's power and sovereignty.

Exorcist List
[/B]

If any of these seem suspicious, then please contact the webiste that this article is from at [email protected].

* UK
o Sherif Khan: 07792916378 (London and surrounding areas, UK)
o Abu Junaid: 07834326225 (Birmingham and surrounding areas, UK)
o Abdul Jabbaar: 07976918576 (Huddersfield and surrounding areas, UK)
o Abu Abdullah: 07736815777 , [email protected], http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RuqyaShariyah/ (Leeds and surrounding areas, UK)
o Zaid : 07985667618 (Leicester, UK)
o Sheikh Abu Hanifah (appears on the Islam Channel Q&A): 0208 471 5766 (London, UK)
* USA
o Dr.Hassan: +1-786-236-6063 OR +1-310-597-3535 [email protected] (Los Angeles)
* Morocco
o Abdul-Hameed Abu Abdul-Wadood: office: (+212) 048 82 26 26 , cell: (+212) 062 12 01 81 , [email protected], www.roqia.free.fr (Agadir, Morocco)
o Yusuf Shabany: (+212) 069 60 56 43, [email protected] (Ad Dar al Bayda', Morocco)
* Egypt
o Waheed Abdul-Salam Balo: 0020105061850 (Egypt)
* Yemen
o Muhammad Al-Imam center (Ma'bar, Yemen)
o Abdul-Qadir Al-Qudsy center (Al-Qadisiyah, San'a', Yemen)
* Jordan
o Osamah Yasin Al-M'any: Home: 0096265605022, Cell: 00962777970590, [email protected], www.ruqya.net (Amman, Jordan)
* Saudi Arabia
o Abdul-Azeez Abu Djeen: phone: 4265211, cell: 055415020 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
o Muhammed Al-Subai'y: 055216484 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
o Abdul-Azeez bin Jdeed: 055425132 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
o Abu Abdullah: 054264125 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
o Abdullah As-Sadhan: 055261525 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
o Nasir Armeeh: phone: 055425132, cell: 055212184 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
o Abdullah Fahd Arsheedy: 0557556976 , 0557992665 (Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia)
o Khalid Al-habashy: the imam of Masjid Al-Sulayman (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
o Munair Arab: (+966) 555708580, www.alroqia.com (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
o Abdul-Azeez Muhammed Al-Kharmy: cell: 055663850, [email protected] (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
o Saleh An-Nah-Has: 0506575057 (At-Ta'ef, Saudi Arabia)
o Ahmed Ard-dady: office: 048229319, cell: 0505302026 (Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah, Saudi Arabia)
o 'a'edh Al-Sharary: cell: 053650839 (Tabarjal, Saudi Arabia)
o Sa'eed Al-Qahtany: 055759590 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
o Abu Mohammed Arsainy: 055143121 (Buraydah, Saudi Arabia)
o Khalaf Aal-Baker: 054407544, (Al-aziziyah, Saudi Arabia)
o Muhammed Al-ataiby: 052388818, 054449429 (Al-Khalidiyah, Saudi Arabia)
* Kuwait
o Abdullah Al-hadad: 3842452 (Al-Green, Kuwait)
o Faysal Al-'anzy: 9279496 (As-Sableekhat, Kuwait)
o Hady Al-'anzy: 9009019 (Al-Jahra', Kuwait)
o Mohammed Al-Qaysi: 7989066 (Great Mubarak, Kuwait)
o Abu Osamah: 7040056 (Kuwait)
* Qatar
o Abdul-Raheem Al-hory: 5216959 (Ad-dawhah, Qatar)
* UAE
o Salah Abdul-Qader: 050/6111706 (Abu Dhabi, UAE)

It is better to make Ruqiah for yourself without contacting any exorcists however if you choose to contact an exorcist, please be advised that not everybody who claims to cure using the Quran is a righteous Sheikh, some are sorcerers who seek worldly benefits by their lies, here is how you could tell if they are sorcerers:

- If they ask for your mother's name, then definitely avoid them, only sorcerers ask for that

- If they say they have righteous Jinn helping them, then leave them, there is absolutely no way to know if a Jinn is righteous or devil, it would be a devil tricking the exorcists or more common he is a sorcerer seeking devils help

- If they write any symbols or unreadable text with or without some verses of the Quran, then leave them

- If they use sands in anyway (writing on it, hitting it, walking over it, etc.)

- If they ask you to do weird things like slaughtering a black animal or carrying some talismans with you all the time or hiding them in far places

- If they don't attend the regular prayers at the Masjid, usually sorcerers like to be alone, so please ask about them in the Masjid before contacting them.

- If they demand lots of money for their service, then leave them, usually righteous exorcists do this service for free and don't accept gifts in exchange, some of them however charge reasonable amount of money for their time to be able to help others

- Please watch the video clips below, any exorcist should not do anything more than what the Sheikh did.

Videos on Jinn Exorcism

Part 1

[yt]QRA3gY6fbms[/yt]

Part 2

[yt]PpAvroHRYb4[/yt]

Part 3

[yt]F6Kqj3fD7kU[/yt]

This man was possessed by a female Jinn who fell in love with him, causing him to be paralyzed. He spent two weeks in the hospital with no use; doctors weren’t able to find anything wrong with his legs, his family took him afterwards to a Sheikh and after exorcising the Jinn out he was able to walk again with some difficulty at the beginning since he didn't walk for long time.

And I have a second exorcism video about a sorcerer who used black magic to posses a man, Inshllah (Allah willing) I will post it soon.

The date and time now is the 12th of Rabiul Awal 1428 Hijrah (March 31, 2008) and the time is 1:35 pm (GTM -3 time is now 2:32 pm.)

Inshallah, I will. For now, Assalamu Alykum, Wa Rahmatuallah- HE Wa Baraka-Thu Hu

And I would appreciate it if anyone like any Moderators or Mabsoot or any brother or sister who is uncomfortable with it, to please notify me so I can edit the article and please don't delete or edit anything or any part of the article.(Mabsoot or Moderators) I would appreciate it. :) :blackhijab: Jazakalallahu Kyr