The Journey Ummah wake up its time

abdullah khan

Assalamu Alaikum to everyone.
This video is so true,so real.
This is the situation of our Ummah,we love our life and sleep.
[yt]EUNl4Twvsac[/yt]

abdullah khan

wake up Ummah-2

Assalamu Alaikum to everyone,
We are the best of all Ummah. yes we are, we are silent and really don't know when we will wake up, when we stop arguing with each other, when we stop arguing which sect is the best, when we stop telling others we are the modern Muslim!!when we stop arguing with nonsense object!!It's just 1 month gone of Gaza war,most of our ummah has been forgotten already, can we remember??? like Cechniya,Kashmir,Iraq......so on. We are so called Muslim, not thinking of other Muslims, we are not united, we love our life, but how much we love other Muslim life?
2 weeks ago in my University Imam said (Friday sermon) to everyone dua and Optimistic, just tired to listen same thing again and again, are we looking for miracle without any effort? Well then we are already looser. Allah(swt) knows best.
[yt]A1Rrm_qeYX0[/yt]

salek

May Allah forgive us for our poor iman. we are just running for our personal happiness and wealth for the success of this world, forgetting our ummah, forgetting our suffering brothers and sisters and their children. May Allah save our ummah who are suffering in palestine, chechniya, somalia, iraq, kashmir, afganistan and everywhere. My heart cries, but i can't do anything. oh allah, forgive me, being as a coward muslim. Please lead our ummah to universal unity .