the loss of decency in the u.s.

Samandar

:salam2:

i hope im not late to comment.. first thanks for the brother who posted the thread.. like some have mentioned here that there are those kind of women who where scarfs but you can see their clothes are so tight, their shirts are so short and their sleeves are also half-sleeved. so what is the use to wear the scarf when they wear such tight cloths..its so stupid that they dont see the logic. and it also makes me angry when they talk about Islam like they know it and like Tree2008 had mentioned, things like wearing really tight clothes outside and when entering the mosque they cover the tightness just because they stand in front of Allah, but dont they know that Allah is watching them the whole time. also i saw on the t.v there was someone interviewing a random woman and asking her what she thought of some attacks that where made. she was not even wearing a scarf and with short sleeve shirt she was telling the guy that these attacks are making Islam look bad. what the..they were talking about the attacks in Indonesia about Amrozi. she was saying that made her religion (Islam) look bad. how can she say that..she wasnt even wearing a scarf so what does she know about Islam?? that made me angry