the madhhab followed when answering questions submitted to the site

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaikhum, ahki i don't mean to sound aggressive, i would consider myself one of limited hikma. so when i ask, plz don't be offended, for i'm only seeking a clearer understanding, Insha ALLAH.

I thought madhhab was a school of thought, like Shafi, Maliki and the three am i miss informed?

:salam2: thank you brother islamicfajr. Brother globalpeace P OR F does it make that much of a diffrence. Aap P or F say kya prove karna chahte hain. Infact india our pakistan may log kafi lafz ghalat istimal karte hai.us waqt koi kyu nahi bolta key please say it correctly.Jaisey wuzu etc. And i dont believe in any specific madhab myself. All the 4 imams are great. What we need to think is what is right according to Quran and hadith. No imam is going to come and save you on the day of judgement. I dont like when people are stubborn about madhab.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
:salam2: thank you brother islamicfajr. Brother globalpeace P OR F does it make that much of a diffrence. Aap P or F say kya prove karna chahte hain. Infact india our pakistan may log kafi lafz ghalat istimal karte hai.us waqt koi kyu nahi bolta key please say it correctly.Jaisey wuzu etc. And i dont believe in any specific madhab myself. All the 4 imams are great. What we need to think is what is right according to Quran and hadith. No imam is going to come and save you on the day of judgement. I dont like when people are stubborn about madhab.
As Salaamu Alaikhum sister, rein it n alittle bit!!! but it is true we will stand alone on the day of days. ASA

a_stranger

:salam2:

<<Conditions for Ijtihaad

Being a mujtahid has conditions, from them:-

1) That he knows the Sharee'ah proofs which he needs in his ijtihaad - such as the verses and ahaadeeth pertaining to rulings.

2) That he knows what relates to the authenticity or weakness of a hadeeth, such as having knowledge of the isnaad and it's narrators and other than this.

3) That he knows the abrogated and the abrogating, and the places where there is ijmaa - such that he does not give a ruling according to something that has been abrogated, nor give a ruling that opposes the (authentically related) ijmaa.

4) That he knows from the proofs that which causes the rulings to vary, such as takhsees (particularisation), or taqyeed (restriction), or it's like. So he does not give a judgement which is contrary to this.

5) That he knows the Arabic language and usul al-fiqh, and what relates to the meanings and indications of particular wordings - such as the general, the particular, the absolute and unrestricted, the restricted, the unclarified, and the clarified, and it's like - in order that he gives rulings in accordance with what this demands.

6) That he has the ability to extract rulings from the evidences. And ijtihaad may be split up, such that it may be undertaken in one particular branch of knowledge, or in one particular issue.

What is essential for the Mujtahid

It is essential that the Mujtahid strives in expending his efforts to arrive at knowledge of the truth, and to give rulings in accordance to what is apparent to him. If he is correct, then he has two rewards: one for his ijtihaad, and the other for arriving at the truth - since arriving at the truth means that it is manifested and acted upon. If, however, he is mistaken, then he has a single reward, and his error is forgiven him, as the Prophet (saw) said:-

"When a judge judges and strives and is correct, then he has two rewards. If he judges and strives and errs, then he has a single reward." [1]

If the ruling is not clear to him, then he must withold - and in such a case, taqleed is permissible for him, due to necessity.>>

That is why we need to learn from the schollars of Islam and respect them but keeping our minds open and try to understand.

a_stranger

When we have different oppinions we should remmeber some islamic manners:

“O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.” [Al-Hujurat 49:12]

"The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam, was never immoderate or obscene. He used to say, ‘Among those who are most beloved to me are those who have the finest character.’"

The Prophet said: "Listen, may I not tell you something more important than salat, fasting and charity?" The people requested him to do so. He said: "To keep the mutual relationship on the right footing, because the defect in the mutual relationship is a thing which shaves a thing clean. I do not mean that it shaves the hair, but that it shaves (removes) the religion." (at-Tirmidhi)

we should keep in mind not to hurt our brothers or sisters , we should not try to proof that we have knoweldge ...we should keep our intention pure for the sake of Allah sobhanahu wa taala .....when we feel that shayten come to play in our discussion then we should keep silent.and Allahu aalim