** the miracle of washing the heart of mohammad(pbuh)!!QUIZ**

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
2​

who is up for a quiz?:D

The miracle of "Shaqq-us-Sadr" (the opening of the chest) occurred how many times during the life of the Holy Prophet Muhammad :saw:???
:salam2::hearts:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

i only know of one when our prophet (SAW) was young..... could you please post the whole hadith at the end .... nice thread... keep it up brother.... Salam:muslim_child:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
It happened once, and it was when he was little with Haleema (RA). One day when he went out to play with her kids, he came back adnd cried and said that a man came to him and opened up his chest and took his heart out. That "man" was actually Jibreel (AS), who took it out and cleansed it with Zamzam, which took away the black stain from his heart (as I ahve been told). That black stain (from what I'm told) is the place wer Iblees is, and from there he makes your nafs, from which he uses to make you become an evil Ibn (wa Bint) Adam (AS).

OsMaN_93

Here to help
you got one time ...its true wat yuu said,
but it didnt hapen only once :) more than that;)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i am so sorry i forget about this thread ..

thats the correct answer.

and Jazak ALLAH khairun to every1 else...

Once when Prophet Muhammad:saw: was playing with some children, two angels in snow white dresses came down from Heaven and opened his holy chest. They took out some black pieces of flesh from it. They then washed the heart and inner side of the chest with the 'snow water' they brought with them in a gold dish from heaven.

It is also narrated that they fixed the 'Seal' of the Prophets:saw: at the same time in between the two shoulders on his back and then left. Seeing all this, his foster brother and other boys with whom he:s: was playing, were frightened and ran to Haleema (ra), but when she reached there the angels had left. However, Prophet Muhammad :saw: told her the story and said that they had filled him with a kind of divine light but he was not hurt.

The miracle of 'Shaqq us Sadr', (opening of the chest) occured twice during the life of the Holy Prophet Muhammad :saw:

The 1st time when he was about 5 years old and the 2nd time when he was setting off for the heavenly journey of Mi'raaj.

On the first occasion the 'impurities' were taken out from his chest, while on the second occasion when this miracle took place, on the occasion of Mi'raaj, 'Knowledge and Wisdom' were put into his heart and the chest was washed with Zam Zam (Bukhaari)

________
well done to those who got it right

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL maybe I'd need soemthing like that. :D But I've got part of the black peices of my heart, AKA the nafs. And Mashallah it's gone! Allahu Akbar!