The Most Amazing of The Creation in Eeman

Ayyub

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
Amma-ba'd

From Anas - radiyallaahu 'anhu - who said:
The Prophet - salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - said:

Which of the creation are most amazing in Eemaan?

They said: "The Angels."

He said: The Angels - how could they not have Eemaan?!

They said: "The Prophets."

He said: The Prophets have Revelation sent to them: how could they not have Eemaan?!

They said: "The Companions."

He said: The Companions are along with the Prophets, so how could they not have Eemaan?! Rather the people most amazing in Eemaan are a people who will come after you, and who will find a book of the Revelation. So they will have Eemaan in it and follow it, so they are the most amazing of the people -(or: the creation)- in Eemaan.
[Reported by al-Bazzaar (3/318-319: Kashful-Astaar), and its chain of narration was declared 'hasan' by Shaykh al-Albaanee in 'as-Saheehah' (no.3215).]

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Asalam aleikum

Thank you for the reminder, alhamdullilah. Reveals how much the will of people matters when choosing the road of islam or not-islam. Is blessing to have imaan in hard conditions...
may Allah guide us.

:salam2:

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB

Sura Baqara – Ayah # 285.

2:285. The apostle believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers; they all believe in Allah and His angels and His books and His apostles; We make no difference between any of His apostles; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course.

We all go thru hardship but a true Muslim never fear from pressure coz only after going thru pressure a Stone turns into Diamond...A true believer always work for His/Her eternal life for hereafter and for them this duniya is a place for struggle.

May Allah (SWT) guide us all to the straight path and protect from any devil Ameen!

bachamazar

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
Amma-ba'd

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan

JazakAllah o khair for sharing