the MOST stupidest quetions Niqabes get evry day!

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:
and its a no to ice cream

well i guess if you really wanted some, you could order it in a tub..... :p

I saw this vid on you tube a few weeks ago showing niqabis eating spagetti bolognese in a restaurant.
Im not sure if it was a wind up but i thought it was pretty funny which ever way it was meant to be!!!

:wasalam:

korgan

Slave of Rahman
Assalamon Alaykom;
dear sisters, i think u must'nt angry whith this sily questiones.
i know it is very hard. but dont forget, wearing niqap is kind of jihad.
My Allah bles u

wassalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Salam

oh ok I see so it has nothing to do with Islam it's just bidah. ok well thanks I thought there was a hadith or something like that about eating in public.
Don't really get how it decreases your shame, but to everyone their own, right.

Asslamo Allaikum,

I needed a laugh & this one cracked me up.

You are ace! Sister, Masha'Allah. One of a kind.

Such innocence! and may Allah (SWT) give you long, happy life on Qur'aan & Sunnah (Ameen).

and I am not being sarcastic.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Asslamo Allaikum,

I needed a laugh & this one cracked me up.

You are ace! Sister, Masha'Allah. One of a kind.

Such innocence! and may Allah (SWT) give you long, happy life on Qur'aan & Sunnah (Ameen).

and I am not being sarcastic.

Alaikum Salam

Thanks!! You too inshAllah
(i'm not being sarcastic either) I know you are being sincere

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
I think brother GP is serious.
Is calling something BIDAH depends on us? I dont think so. We cannot simply call it a bidah.
Allahu Aleem
wa/salam

Quratulaine

Salam Alaikum

Where does it say that it's not a good Muslimah Adab to eat in public?? I've never heard this b4.

yes...i agree with sister jabba....where does it say that eating in public is bad behavior for muslim women? muslim women get hungry too....lol

for example, i would never eat at a place serving haram food, or with smoking for example....but i see nothing wrong with just EATING in a public place!:biggrin:

however, i would like to add, that i also prefer to eat at home, and prepare my own food. i don't wear the niqab, but even with hijab sometimes it can be a bother to eat with!! (if the scarf is really big...)

ever since i started wearing the hijab, i am very careful about my behavior, and most restaurants where i live would be haram anyways! (they serve alcohol, etc...)
:wasalam: