The most touching surah/ayah?

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Surah Kahf ayat 109:

"Say if the sea were ink for writing the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if we brought the like of it as a supplement."
Allahu Akbar!! So beautiful!! there are so many to choose from, its so hard to choose, subhanallah!! Good topic, by the way!!:)

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu brothers and sisters

Thats so difficult because The Holy Quran in itself is touching to me. Everytime I read no matter which surah or ayah, it keeps me thinking. I feel like its talking to me, questioning me, correcting me, understanding me, giving me hope, supporting me, Its Always Beside me.

wa/salam

Peace2u

Turn To Islam

Thats so difficult because The Holy Quran in itself is touching to me. Everytime I read no matter which surah or ayah, it keeps me thinking. I feel like its talking to me, questioning me, correcting me, understanding me, giving me hope, supporting me, Its Always Beside me.

wa/salam

Mashallah very well said brother!

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
The recitor is named " Hassan bin Abdullah Al Awad ", I post you another recitation of the same Moqri: (Very beautiful Macha allah)

Salam

I am not sure which is correct. They both appear as his names when you do a search of either name and his recitations that are named with either name also appear in the same search. I am still not sure...

amir_al_shahid

Surah al ikhlas number 112 is one of the most powerful surah and is even considered a 3th of the Quran

Al-Ikhlas
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say: He is Allah, the One! (1) Allah, the eternally Besought of all! (2) He begetteth not nor was begotten. (3) And there is none comparable unto Him. (4)

this is one of my absolut favourits:) and points out a big misstakes the christians did to make profet isa Gods son.

amir_al_shahid

Also one very strong aya i think is aya al kursi surah al baqarah 2:256

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower. (256)

There is no compulsion in religion this is very good

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

wa/salam

MashaAllah, indeed. I agree with you.

MSyed

Assalam u Alaikum Sister: you made me cry
Listen to the follwing Ayah:
" And indeed We have created man, and We know what his ownself whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein" Sura 50-Ayah 16.
"Who feared the Most Gracious in the Unseen and braught a heart turned in repentance (to Him). Enter you therein in peace and security - this is a day of eternal life. Sura 50- Ayah 33,34.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
Surah Ar-Rahman is one of the surahs I prefer

The one ayat of Surah Ar-Rahman which is repeated again & again , yet , makes an impact on you every time you read it !
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? - Surah Ar-Rahman .

Salam; surah Ar-Rahman is my favourite too, I mean when I read it I tell myself:subhana'Allah!, hamdulillah I'm a muslim, how is it possible that some people cannot see the truth
????????????????????????????????,
:) :) :)