The new brother

Fitim

Selam alejkum to all muslims around the world

I'm Fitim Ismajli from Republic of Kosova ,I'm 15 years old ,and I learn at gymnasium of science.
My brother Qëndrim said me to join to this website and I did that.I'm so happy to be part of TTI.
I and Islam ?
Actually I have been always muslim , but I began to practise islam about three years ago.
I hope to enjoy my stay here and InshAll-llah I will learn a lot more about our deen islam.
Selam alejkum

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli

I'm Fitim Ismajli from Republic of Kosova ,I'm 15 years old ,and I learn at gymnasium of science.
My brother Qëndrim said me to join to this website and I did that.I'm so happy to be part of TTI.
I and Islam ?
Actually I have been always muslim , but I began to practise islam about three years ago.
I hope to enjoy my stay here and InshAll-llah I will learn a lot more about our deen islam.
Selam alejkum
Selam alejkum
Hey Fita , I'm very enjoyed for your joining to TTi.
InshALL-LLAH you'll have a nice time here.
Selam alejkum my really brother and promise me that you will
post often.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

I and Islam ?
Selam alejkum

Allaicoumu Salam dear brother

Welcome dear brother to our beautiful Islamic comunity and I pray to Allah that you have nice time brother and learn a loot about our deen Islam,Inshallah.:)

And Mashallah dear brother that our brother Qëndrim Ismajli has recomand you this site and if it is becasue of our brother Qëndrim than I am sure it will be blessed from Allah to you brother.
Mashallah our brother is great Muslim and I am sure you are very proud on him,and we are proud on both of you Mashallah.:)

May Allah bless you dear brother and all Muslim Ummah.

Salam,

Your sister in Islam,Asja.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

Welcoem to TTI,

Congratulations of your recent independent.
It's nice to see brothers and sisters from the parts of the Muslim world that do not have a lot of Islamic exposure.

Please post and participate!

:wasalam:

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selama alejkum
Well , my brother Fita can't speak well english .This is the reason why he can't post often.
SELAM alejkum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

mashaAllah Welcome to the website :) im so pleased to have you here.

Your brother Qendrim is really good and nice. Allah be pleased with him and all of us, amin

wasalamu alaykum