the New World Order

tabuzbr

Man proposes god disposes, nothing ever happens or will happen against Allah SWT's will. But yes do keep your faith, iman strong n be ready to rise to the occasion but with taqwa.:salah:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I know here in the United States they just passed a law where the military can arrest someone because they are suspected of "terrorism" and hold them indefinately as an enemy combatant. This is in the US itself, not in a foreign country.

This is very frightening. I suspect the economy is going to get a lot worse and the government cannot count on the police to control things.

The thing is, most people are unaware of this. The passing of this bill was suppressed by all of the major media outlets (state-run media) at the behest of the government.

If people really knew what was going on, there would be a revolution. Those of us who do know are too few. Most people are ignorant and/or too afraid to do anything about this.

sal12

If this is all true then what can we do to stop it?? Nothing. We can't do anything apart from make dua and increase one's faith. Is that correct?? It's all soooo bloody scary! Ignorance is bliss I tell you!

Seeker-of-truth

people are acting like satan knows when Dajjal will come, when actually no group called nwo or satan or any of his allies can tell when dajjal will come May Allah protect us all from his Fitnah

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
The thing is, most people are unaware of this. The passing of this bill was suppressed by all of the major media outlets (state-run media) at the behest of the government.

If people really knew what was going on, there would be a revolution. Those of us who do know are too few. Most people are ignorant and/or too afraid to do anything about this.

:salam2:
I read a report that nearly 30% people in US believe that 9/11 was either an inside job or atleast we don't know who really did it. And 30% is not a small number, it is approx 90 million people.

Yet there is no revolution. People, specially Americans have surrendered themselves to the so-called mainstream media. When people do that then they risk losing a lot including their freedom, and this what going to happen.

:wasalam: