moha19

Bismillah
I have the best nasheeds

this is my msn: *deleted email*
between jawad and player this sign _
I do this on this way, because i dont know how too attach files

slm from holland

Salem9022

You shouldn't put your e-mail address here brother/sister, and TurnToIslam does not promote Sami Yusuf because Sami Yusuf is a sufi and he puts music in his Songs, He has many deviant beliefs, and it's best that you stay away from this kind of person

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam o 3alaikoum.

You shouldn't put your e-mail address here brother/sister, and TurnToIslam does not promote Sami Yusuf because Sami Yusuf is a sufi and he puts music in his Songs, He has many deviant beliefs, and it's best that you stay away from this kind of person

what do you mean by deviant beliefs. isn't he a muslim'? he sings about allah, and i haven't heard any bad words from any of his lyrics that i've heard of.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam

Salams Br.. Yes he does use music in his songs which is wrong but as for him , do you know him as a fact to have deviant beliefs as I think we should not judge others in this way.
sincerly
w/salams

Salem9022

what do you mean by deviant beliefs. isn't he a muslim'? he sings about allah, and i haven't heard any bad words from any of his lyrics that i've heard of.

Just because he sings about Allah does not mean what he is doing is Okay, and putting music and singing about Allah? Allah made Music forbidden why would he put music and sing about Allah? doesn't make sence. Maybe if he reads the qur'an he will learn something what Allah said.

He does have many sufi and deviant beliefs like how he sings about the Prophet and says Ya Mustafa like those sufis when they chant and sing in circles, you have to examine his beliefs and see what he actually believes. You shouldn't waste your time listening to him.

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum dear brother Salem,

Um, I think we are not allowed - as practicing muslims - to judge others' faith, nor to call them whatsoever without prove, for this's for sure with Allah is a great sin

Let me brother, with due respect, remind you of the following verse and Hadith:
{O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former...} and {O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting) . And fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful} (49: 11-12)
"There's enough ithm (sin) for anyone just to talk all what he hears كفى بالمرء إثماً أن يحدث بكل ما يسمع"

So who knows, may he (samy yousef) be even better at Allah than myself, althogh I don't listen to music, can't it be? actually it's one of the fundamentals and wonderful basis of Islam; NEVER TO LOOK DOWN ON ANY PERSON, for I can never know, may be this person is better than me, and I'D RATHER TAKE CARE OF MY OWN SINS AND FAULTS, for that what I'll be asked upon on the judgement day...

Yet, and to make things clear; only knowledgeable scholars have the right to warn against some specific person, if he's doing something that's completely wrong, clear and against Aqeda (faith) that may affect faith of others to beware of him, and this should be done in an honorable way, suiting the morals of Islam..

Regarding Samy Yousef himself, I'm with you that he shouldn't have used music in his nasheeds for the music is forbidden, may Allah forgive him for this and guide his heart, but brother for whomever'd like to listen to him, there'r always another version with no music (just percusion). On the other hand, and I don't believe he's Sufi, no evidence on this, not even the way he's singing his nasheed (ya mustafa), as it's an accepted way in arabic, besides, if he were sufi, I guess we'd have know it, such thing can't be hidden for long :)

I'm sorry brother if I offended you in any way, please forgive me for it :)

Wasalamu Alekum Warhmato Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.