****The one who dies of LOVE****

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

****The one who dies of LOVE****

~They say that real love is not happening so offen,and I would not agree with that,when I know that there is only one Love who is ethernel,the most pure,high,the most bright,clean and which is living forever,and it is Love for Allah Almighty(The most Mercyfull,the Most copasionate")~(Written by Asiya)

History of Islam has rememember pious womens who were dedicated to Allah with all thier hearts and soul,Allahs mercy and blessings be upon them,Oh Allah make me neer to them,Ameen.
24nl3.jpg
~Shavana with Persian orgin was living on very modest way,and avoiding luxuryious and easy life,costanly making dhirk to Allah and other ibadhets,like praying a loot and fasting.
On that way she deseved image like very inteligente,wise,and pious women,the one about who many were writeing touching storys.
She was teaching Holy Quran and giving lectures how womens so mans also.
In the historical books is saying that Shavana was the one "Who cries a loot".
This women was belonging to the ones whcih souls are dieing of Love for Allah Almighty.
Sometimes she was crying so much that some thought that she will never stop crying.
When they were saying to her that she will lose her sight of so much crying,Shavana would answer them:"I love more to lose my sight on this world,than to lose my sight from hell fire".

-Nishapur was center of culture and sience in IX,X,and XI and it was one of the most importante citys of Isalmic culture.
It is locited in east Iran and west Afghanistan.
Like the most pious were known and remembered Aisha,Futayma,and Al-Wahatiyya(Allahs mercy and blessings be upon them)

ezpm5k.jpg
~Aisha Nishpari was the most dediacting in faith,and in selferejecting in the name of Allah suhan we tela.In her spirit progress she was the best.Aisha was known like the one who was giving her selfe comletely to Allah subhan we tela in her ibadhets and prayers.
Umm Ahmad AIsha was saiyng:"Do not find happiness in something that is dieing and do not desire for something that is disapeaing.It is better for you to look that Allah be pleased with you and always feer tocomplete your obliagtion towerds Him,so that He do not leave you without His mercy".

wsn2iv.jpg
~Fatimah from Damask

Fatimah from Damask has been uniqe in her generation.She has been known by criticizeing Sheikhs.It has been narrated by Ahmad:"I have heared from Ali ibn Ahmad from Tarsurs how he said:"When Abu al-Hasan came in Damassk he had speach in mosques and he spoke very well,Fatimah was listeing him very carrefully and when he finished she said to him:"Oh Abu Al hasan,your speach was very eloquent and you have full skill of speach,do you have the same scill of silence???".
Abu Al Hasan became speachles and after that he spoke no word.
Silence is the most perfect scill of speach.
5mg7r6.jpg
~Halima from Damassk

~Halima from Damassk
that was living in the middle of 9 century was descendant of Prophets Mohammed s.a.w.s. honour family.
She was living in Siriya and she was spiritual guide to Rabbiya from Siriya.
Once upon time Rabbiya came to visit Hallima in her house Once I entered Halima was learing Quran.She called me by my name telling me :"Rabiyya,I have heared that your husband wants to marry with second wife"."Yes",I answerd.
"With all your inteligence,how can you alow your husband to be seperated from His Lord with two wifes?Didnt you hear for interpretation of ayah from where Allah sais:"But for the one who comes with clear heart......"
No,I admited.
That means she said:"That you turn to Your Lord and that you have nothing except Him in your heart".
I have left hallimahs house depely touched with her words,while I was coming back,I was swinging enraptured like in trance,feeling my selfe ashamed,that passangers mabye thought that I was drank.

To LOVE means to live for Him,like "me" does not exist and like my life does not exist,and my life become His,His wishes are my wishes like everything mine is serving only to Him.I am pleased only with that with what He is pleased(Written by Asiya).

Translated on English,by Asiya

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: sister Asja
:ma: It is very interesting thread. jazakkallahu hairan for sharing.

:wasalam:

Thank you dear sister and you are most welcome.

Well actualy this thread has very deep meaning as it is expressing love for Allah. But it can be also taken like educative as every short story has its message.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

You are most welcome dear sisters Sana and sister Amna Muslima.

Thank you for your kind reply,and may Allah be pleased with us.Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Rabia al-Adawiyya Poem

Rabi`a's companions spoke about how she was always weeping and when she was
asked, "Why do you weep like this?" she said, "I fear that I may be cut off
from Him to Whom I am accustomed, and that at the hour of death a voice may
say that I am not worthy."

Allaicomu Salam dear brother.

Thank you so much for this beautiful and touching sharing SubhnAllah.May we every day cry for our Lord Inshallah,and may Allah join with those who have cryed every day For Him,and with who He is pleased.

May Allah subahn we tela reword you brother.:tti_sister: