The other siad of islam

powdar

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

Iam a youth muslim from Middle East , Iam very proud for your forum

It help us to be connected

My point Descussion is ( What is your view about arabic muslim ?)

What is your answr When you asked your self
>> why Middle East muslims are not yet good ???

}{}{} Wht is your advice for youth arabic ??

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

basically, the problem is that (some or may be a lot of) muslims are not practicing islam... if we were to practice islam, we would not have any problems...May Allah help us....

some of the problems i saw in "muslim contry" is that most people follow culture and not religion.... islam is not part of daily life but just a religion that's may be practiced in mosque and left there after one leaves the mosque.... very sad

AlhamduliLah, i believe that muslims are waking up (muslims are getting better day by day)... May Allah help us improve

Islam!!yay

Well to be honest .......

I have nothing against the arabs . But against most arab parents. Like some of them teach their children how to hate America and how to hate the non-muslims "infidels as they call them " like some guy i met in this website said that we must hate the non-muslims no matter what . Also gotta tell you , all arab governments and people working in it are very very corrupted , and messed up people . And Im sure you would agree to .

a_brother

Make dua for us all

I have nothing against the arabs . But against most arab parents. Like some of them teach their children how to hate America and how to hate the non-muslims "infidels as they call them " like some guy i met in this website said that we must hate the non-muslims no matter what . Also gotta tell you , all arab governments and people working in it are very very corrupted , and messed up people . And Im sure you would agree to .

Asalamo alaikom brother

you are contradicting yourself... no problem with arabs but problems with arab parents???????.... you can't take one or two parents representing ARAB parents..... that's wrong.... i am not a parent nor my parents taught me this or know of any parents who are teaching/taught of any of these things and i lived in an arab country.... so please do not generalize/stereotype... and state facts if you want to say something "bad about people"... Salam/Peace

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

Asalamo alaikom brother

you are contradicting yourself... no problem with arabs but problems with arab parents???????.... you can't take one or two parents representing ARAB parents..... that's wrong.... i am not a parent nor my parents taught me this or know of any parents who are teaching/taught of any of these things and i lived in an arab country.... so please do not generalize/stereotype... and state facts if you want to say something "bad about people"... Salam/Peace

hes right!!!

Islam!!yay

Asalamo alaikom brother

oh!! im so sincerely sorry If I offended you in anyways...I just said this from what I heard from statistics .

Yet again sorry If I offended you bro

Suhaila1

~~~~~~

Not trying to defend the Arab governments, but pretty much EVERY government is corrupt to a certain degree; to specifically accuse the Arab governments of that is silly.

Also, I have met many "Arab parents" and I have not heard one of them even use the word "infidel."

amjaddamen

brother
this subject has many branches :
1- arab goverments are not intrest to imply islam because they are not legitimate islamically
2-we muslims hate america , we hate the policy not the 300 milion ,we hate the unjsut , the double standard,for example they say that late iraqi leader killed (5000) of his pepole ( by american chemicals offcourse) and now under thier rule over milion iraqis killed.
they are worring about darfor ( iam worry too) but they are not worry about (1.5) milion in gaza been with no food , no water , no elecricity ,( they are are sentesed to death)
3- they blackmail arab oil countries by telling them of new enemies who actually not exist ( last gulf weapon deal was estimated about (20-30) bilion ?????!!!!!!
for your knowlodge this money all muslims have share in it !!!
4- as american adminstration worry about applying U N resolutions, there is about 40 (forty resolution a bout isreal , america not worry about. but when it comes to arabs ,muslims they must apply letterly.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
oh!! im so sincerely sorry If I offended you in anyways...I just said this from what I heard from statistics .

Yet again sorry If I offended you bro

:salam2: brother

i don't get offended that easy brother :shake: .... but what i was worried about is that there are muslims and non-muslims who read posts... so we need to be very careful not to post something that is not true about muslims and islam...

you said from statistics.... what statistics you are talking about.... who took those statistics, how they were taking, from where they were taking, what are there numbers, and so on and so fourth....

don't believe anything you read.... and always give benefit of doubt to your brothers and sister in islam as our prophet told us.... Salam

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

Quran contains all the solutions for the mankind
The Glorious qur'an says:
''And hold fast,all together,by the rope which Allah(stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves;'' [Al-Qur'an 3:103]

the Glorious Qur'an is the rope of Allah which all muslims should hold fast together' it also says, 'be not divided'.
Qur'an further says,
''Obey Allah, And obey the Messenger''

The Glorious qur'an says:
''As for those who divide Their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.''

hope you got the answer
you will get all your answer from the qur'an itself

Salaam

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart

Assalaam Alaykium,

My answer would be because they take Islam as grant they don't educated themsleve like nonArbic born Muslim. They know the language so they know Islam. Don't get me wrong there are some who do that. At the end we don't have the right to judge them.