The Passion of Eesa

isma'il

The Passion of Eesa PLEASE WATCH

Here's the scene: "Jesus" (Caviziel in a loin cloth) is brought out of the Praetorium after Pilate reluctantly orders him to be "punished severely." The Roman soldiers, almost drunk with ridicule and contempt, begin mocking the young Nazarene as he makes his way to the scourging stake. What follows is easily the most violent piece of movie-making ever to be put on film. Mercifully, Gibson gives the audience a break from the onslaught by employing the use of a flash-back depicting happier days where people are smiling and the sun is shining. As we leave the blood-soaked scene, we find ourselves watching Caviziel washing his disciple's feet. He tells them (paraphrased from the Gospel of John), "If they persecute me, they will persecute you." He continues, "But do not be afraid, the Helper is coming -- Who teaches the Truth about God."

PLEASE WATCH ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!

[yt]9k-c7HWyfPE&[/yt]

muslim

Thanks for sharing

:salam2:

Jazakallah for sharing brother, May ALLAH guide the misguided ones.

ALLAH the exalted says:
Therefore, for their breaking their covenant and their disbelief in the communications of Allah and their killing the prophets wrongfully and their saying: Our hearts are covered; nay! ALLAH set a seal upon them owing to their unbelief, so they shall not believe except a few. [Quran 4:155]

isma'il

:astag: :astag:
THAT WAS THE MOST HORRABLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
How could these people mock eesa and make him into a fool?!
:astag:

shama

ya allah i have seen the whol;e movie of that and :astag: it is so shocking and so scary :astag: :girl3: :confused:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The more I learn about Hadrat Esa and what The Christians were told by him make me habe more love in my heart. Every minute that I'm learning, the more love I have for the Subject. Same thing when I learn about the Mujahid or Hadrat Muhammad (SAW) or the Sahabi like Abbas, Ibn Abbas, Abdullah ibn Abbas, Jafar, Abu Hurairah, Abu Bakar, Umar, and so one. I just wish I could learn more about about Abu Sufyan though. :) May Allah bless and give Hadrat Esa the greatest kevel in Firdaws. Ameen.

:):):):):):):):):):)