The Prophesied End-Time Revealed

dianek

2008: God's Final Witness
Unprecedented destruction will come in 2008, leading to America's fall. ----http://the-end.com

This popped up when I went to research what the local mosque offered on their calendar....does this mean that the website is linked to the mosque site or approved by them?

I briefly reviewed the add and found that this person claims to be another prophet, astuffrallah.....

What do you all make of it?

MOSABJA

I think I should laugh at that there are many things like that .Inshallah US is going to fall but not so early as 2008 .

There is a hadith that

"PROPHET(S.A) said that Allah has shown me all parts of world and there is not a single place where light of Islam will not reach."

In Quran Allah says "I have send this deen to establish it in this world"

another Hadith says "if there was one single day left in Qiyamah Allah will fill the earth with justice as it was previously filled with oppression".

I read another Hadith that "Near the end of time a jamaat of yours will wage jihad and conquer White House"

But before that there are lot of trials to come and of course the coming of Imam Mehdi,black flags from Khurassan,great war e.t.c .It may be near but not 2008.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum !

:salam2:

Dear sister,

Please do not take it seriously and I think it has got nothing to do with the website.

In Islam there is no Prophet after Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as he was the last of the Prophets so, whoever claims that after him is a liar.

*FIRM BELIEVER*

Dear sister,

Please do not take it seriously and I think it has got nothing to do with the website.

In Islam there is no Prophet after Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as he was the last of the Prophets so, whoever claims that after him is a liar.

Yep agree with you!

I think I should laugh at that there are many things like that .Inshallah US is going to fall but not so early as 2008 .

I read another Hadith that "Near the end of time a jamaat of yours will wage jihad and conquer White House"

white house???.....which hadith was that again??.....never knew they had the word white house in the hadiths :p

NaXuS

2008: God's Final Witness
Unprecedented destruction will come in 2008, leading to America's fall. ----http://the-end.com

This popped up when I went to research what the local mosque offered on their calendar....does this mean that the website is linked to the mosque site or approved by them?

I briefly reviewed the add and found that this person claims to be another prophet, astuffrallah.....

What do you all make of it?

Sister this is not the first time Islam is under attack Infact this will be the 2nd time....

Mangol invasion was the first.....

but in the end it was a disaster for the Kuffer of mighty Mangols then what are the American and the West....

That Mangol invasion was a disaster in the beginning for Islamic world but when it was over then the same Mangols were reciting La Illah illalah in the end ....

Jamal was a Persian who was travelling through the Middle Kingdom or Chaghatay Khanate known for its animosity toward Muslims. With his small band of travellers he mistakenly went through the game preserves of the Mongol Prince Tuqluq. Jamal was arrested and brought before Tuqluq. In his anger the prince told Jamal that a dog was worth more than a Persian. Jamal replied, "Yes. If we did not have the true faith, we would indeed be worse than dogs." Tuqluq was struck by the reply. He inquired what Jamal meant by the true faith. When Jamal explained the message of Islam Tuqluq was convinced. He asked Jamal for some time to unite the fractured Middle Kingdom and then he would proclaim his faith. Jamal returned home and later fell ill. As he was dying, he instructed his son Rasheed to remind the prince of his promise when he became king. When Tuqluq ascended the throne Rasheed set out to meet him. An ordinary person had little access to royalty and after many efforts Rasheed risked his life to enact a plan. He called out the adhan at fajr nearby the royal compound. He was brought before the king and there he invited him to fulfill his promise. On that very morning Tuqluq Timur Khan, king of the unified Middle Kingdom, became a Muslim.

http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=YM0711-3405

I know the Islam is again under another invasion but the powerful weapon is still the faith...faith like of Jamal....we need to be like him....we need faith like him where we are not scared in front of a hot headed powerful stubborn Kaffir big shot and speak the truth in his face but off course in the best of manners.....

This guy single handedly saved all the Ummah after his death....with out an army ....with out the power of any visible force but then again what more do you need when Allah is on your side.....

On the eve of the Mongol invasion, the spiritual state of the Muslim world was pathetic. Corruption, disunity, and materialism were rampant. Khwarizm Shah was not the only example of insufferable leadership. The Abbasid Caliph, Al-Mustasim, was reportedly pleased to hear of the collapse of Khwarizm Shah's empire because of his personal dislike for the monarch. Before the Mongols reached Baghdad, the Caliph's advisors had convinced him to seriously scale back the army. The city was in no way prepared to withstand what lay in store for it.

And yet Islam did not die. Genghis Khan who proclaimed himself as the Scourge of God, who delighted in the rape of conquered women could not exterminate the Muslim ummah. Within a generation the tide had begun to turn in Islam's favour. Baghdad was destroyed by Genghis' grandson Halaku but his great grandson Berek became a Muslim. In fact, Berek withdrew his forces from Halaku's army after the fall of Baghdad which contributed to the first defeat the Mongols suffered against the Muslims during the battle of Ayn Jalut in 1260. The aura of the Mongols' terrifying invincibility was broken. Three years later Berek himself would defeat Halaku's forces in the Caucus region. Those who tried to destroy Islam became its protectors.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Noone but Allah SWT knows the precise time and order that these things will occur. Personally, because of prayer and research, I believe that 2008 will be the beginning of the End in terms of environmental chaos, religious turmoil, military murder and political shockers. Look how bad things got in 2007, and every year they only get worse. I figure 2008 will be a baaaad year, one of several - And once America crashes (which it's currently on track to, short of some economic, social, spiritual AND political miracle) then the madness will start in earnest.

But hey, I'm no scholar so my opinion is irrelevant. ;-)