The Quran

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Over the years, these innovations (Hadith and Sunna) have become an official source of laws and Shariaa besides the Quran in most of the so- called Islamic countries. It has been proclaimed that Quran alone is not enough as a source of law. A blasphemy that contradicts what Allah states about the Quran being complete (6:115), perfect (11:1, 2:2) , fully detailed (6:114) and has all what we need for our salvation (6:51). They have disbelieved in the word of Allah and uttered the word of idol worship, the only unforgivable sin (4:116). Prophet Muhammad delivered nothing but the Quran, uttered nothing but the Quran and was forbidden to explain the Quran (69:40-47, 75:16-19). Quran is the only valid and divine source of religious laws for us, Submitters to God alone. Allah is the teacher of the Quran (55:1-2), and He is the only entity that explains the Quran (75:19).

[18:27] You shall recite what is revealed to you of your Lord's scripture. Nothing shall abrogate His words, and you shall not find any other source beside it.

Quran, the Whole Quran, and Nothing But the Quran
[6:19] Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "Allah's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran* has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods* beside Allah." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."

Quran: The Ultimate Reference
[5:48] Then we revealed to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming previous scriptures, and superseding them. You shall rule among them in accordance with Allah's revelations, and do not follow their wishes if they differ from the truth that came to you. ...

Muhammad Forbidden from Explaining the Quran
[75:16] Do not move your tongue to hasten it.
[75:17] It is we who will collect it into Quran.
[75:18] Once we recite it, you shall follow such a Quran.
[75:19] Then it is we who will explain it.

[69:40] This is the utterance of an honorable messenger.
[69:41] Not the utterance of a poet; rarely do you believe.
[69:42] Nor the utterance of a soothsayer; rarely do you take heed.
[69:43] A revelation from the Lord of the universe.
Muhammad Forbidden from Issuing
Any Religious Teachings
[69:44] Had he uttered any other teachings.
[69:45] We would have punished him.
[69:46] We would have stopped the revelations to him.
[69:47] None of you could have helped him.

[55:1] The Most Gracious.
[55:2] Teacher of the Quran.

The following will be the messenger's complaint on the Day of Judgment:

[25:30] The messenger* said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."

Then why are all fatwas entered on Hadith and not the Quran? The hadith has many statements that go against what is said in the Quran. So is Islam, really leaving the Quran for the Hadiths? It sure looks like it. While the Quran is from Allah, the Hadith is written by man. It seems nowadays the hadith has more weight than the Quran.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I don't know if something is going over my head..but...

I read the verses provided...over and over and over again...and did not see a relation to what is claimed (i.e. the Prophet (pbuh) being forbidden from Issuing religious teachings)...they vaguely come across such claim...and in the first verses (Chapter 75)...these verses speak of *how* the Qura'an *should be recited!*...the way Gibrail (A.S.) recited it to the Prophet (pbuh)...slow with a *tarteel* (I don't know how to translate the word..sorry)...

So really...I don't see how they relate!!!

and besides...do you think it is logical that a man of such obedience to Allah...love towards Allah and His message...honesty with all..and wisdom in thought and actions as the Prophet (pbuh)...would issue judgements which go against the Qura'an???...and do you think people (i.e. companions) who would read entire juzu'us of the Qura'an in one ruka'a of prayer due to their attachment and reverence towards it...would just set it aside...ONLY for what The Prophet (pbuh) said???

just take a minute to wonder about it...

The examples for refuting these claims are plenty...and can be easily found...

as for fatwas...if you look at fatwas made by knowledgable scholars...you rarely see them making without the mention of proofs from the Qura'an and the Hadith simultaneously...unless the topic of the fatwa is not mentioned in the Qura'an...but it is mentioned in the Hadith...THEN...do you see only the hadith being mentioned with its full authenticity and sometimes even a bit of history emphasized and carefully shown and/or credited...

I have read numerous times about a deviated group who reject the Hadiths and want everyone to follow what is in the Qura'an ONLY...which is kind of difficult...considering only one MAJOR example...and it's...*how do they figure out how to pray their obligatory prayers???*...so I recommend that you beware of this matter and becareful of it baraka allaho feek

we are meant to look into the Qura'an and the Hadith in matters of our lives...and benefit from the wisdom of both...as they are both sources for learning and practicing our deen...a sound Muslim would know that these benefits and this learning comes to him/her only by giving the priority to The Qura'an of course as it the Word of The Almighty...but never belittling or dismissing the Hadith (or the Sunnah in general)...as they are the two things left for us to hold fast to so we do not go astray from the straight path which we pray to remain on...

Inshallah I have given you some good insight...

Take Care

:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

the importance of implementing the quran and sunnah together cannot be stressed enough. i don't know how one can properly practice islam without the two coexisting. the quran tells us we need to perform hajj and the sunnah tell us how to perform it. the two go hand in hand.
:wasalam:

a_stranger

How can we pray or fast, preform hajj .....or obey the prophet if we don`t know how did he prayed or fast .......This is a call (sorry to say) to step out of Islam ...since Islam was taught by the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam if we turn our back to his teachings we are no t muslems any more.

3:32 Say: “Pay heed unto God and the Apostle.” And if they turn away - verely, God does not love those who deny the truth.
Translation of the meanings of Quran

muslimah-2k8

Qur'an , Sunnah and Ijtihad make ISLAM

After the Prophet had returned to Madinah, messengers of the kings of Yemen came to him announcing that they and the people of Yemen had become Muslims. They requested that some teachers should be with them to teach Islam to the people.

For this task the Prophet commissioned a group of competent duat (missionaries) and made Muadh ibn Jabal their amir. He then put the following question to Muadh:

"According to what will you judge?"

"According to the Book of God," replied Muadh.

"And if you find nothing therein?"

"According to the Sunnah of the Prophet of God."

"And if you find nothing therein?"

"Then I will exert myself (exercise ijtihad) to form my own judgment."

The Prophet was pleased with this reply and said: "Praise be to God Who has guided the messenger of the Prophet to that which pleases the Prophet."

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
here is what Quran only people should do ?
open the Quran and start searching word

"OBEY or FOLLOW "

Lets see what comes
i would add just one more thing here.....
bro/sis stranger posted a verse i would like to quote the verse before it , to make i more clear , im just posting one verse ,
( here is link for easy browsing and www.islam101.com/quran )

The Holy Quran Chapter 3 verse 31

Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

well lets see again
Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Asalam o Alykum

Almeftah

Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "If you (really) love Allâh then follow me (i.e. accept Islâmic Monotheism, follow the Qur'ân and the Sunnah), Allâh will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (3:31) Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Obey Allâh and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)." But if they turn away, then Allâh does not like the disbelievers[] (3:32)

He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allâh, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them.[] (4:80) They say: "We are obedient," but when they leave you (Muhammad SAW), a section of them spend all night in planning other than what you say. But Allâh records their nightly (plots). So turn aside from them (do not punish them), and put your trust in Allâh. And Allâh is Ever All¬Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs. (4:81) Do they not then consider the Qur'ân carefully? Had it been from other than Allâh, they would surely have found therein many contradictions. (4:82)

And when it is said to them: "Come to what Allâh has sent down and to the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)," you (Muhammad SAW) see the hypocrites turn away from you (Muhammad SAW) with aversion (4:61) How then, when a catastrophe befalls them because of what their hands have sent forth, they come to you swearing by Allâh, "We meant no more than goodwill and conciliation!" (4:62) They (hypocrites) are those of whom Allâh knows what is in their hearts; so turn aside from them (do not punish them) but admonish them, and speak to them an effective word (i.e. to believe in Allâh, worship Him, obey Him, and be afraid of Him) to reach their innerselves (4:63) We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allâh's Leave. If they (hypocrites), when they had been unjust to themselves, had come to you (Muhammad SAW) and begged Allâh's Forgiveness, and the Messenger had begged forgiveness for them: indeed, they would have found Allâh All-Forgiving (One Who forgives and accepts repentance), Most Merciful. (4:64) But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad SAW) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission. (4:65)

You say ( Only Quran ) when Quran says (Quran and Sunna).. doesnt add up.

muslimah-2k8

Dear Aleahkoto, did you read my earlier post?

Without Hadith, how will you offer Salaah, how will you make Hajj, how will you perform other duties of Islam, the complete way of life.

I could go on and on, but it is for the true believer to research on their own. also, in computing the amount of verses Bukhari, given the fact that he went through 1,000's of them, it is said,that if he spent just one hour on each hadith, it would have taken him 70 years to complete, yet he said he did them in 16 years?

Remember that there were different narrators of the same Hadith. So your analysis is wrong. Follow the authentic Hadith. Then only you can understand real Islam. Praise be to God who has preserved the sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him).

muslimah-2k8

A Historical View of the Hadith Collections

The traditions (Hadiths) are held to be authentic and acceptable by Muslims if they are found to be in accordance with the laws and regulations that we shall soon discuss.

The following is a standing commandment of the Holy Prophet:

Be careful in reporting a hadith from me unless you have learnt (from me) abstain from reporting other things. Anyone reporting a falsehood in my name knowingly shall have his abode in fire.

The above tradition is mutawatir (having a large number of reporters in every period right from the time of the Holy Prophet) having been reported by not less than sixty-two Companions of the Holy Prophet.

The above warning coming from the Holy Prophet was enough for the companions to be extremely careful in reporting traditions from the Holy Prophet. History has recorded unique examples of the extreme scrupulousness of the Muslims and their being highly prudent in maintaining the highest standard of accuracy in reporting the traditions, something that is certainly not present in case of Christian tradition.

For certain positive reasons the Companions of the Holy Prophet did not collect the traditions in the form of books. One of the reasons was that the revelation of the Holy Qu’ran was in progress and being written down by the Companions. To avoid any possible mixing of the Qur’anic text with the tradition they did not collect the traditions in book form.

However, they were collected later by the disciples of the Companions like Imam Zuhri, Rabi‘ ibn Sabih and Sa’id etc. Still they did not arrange their collections according to the standard arrangement of the jurisprudents. Later, all the subsequent scholars adopted a standard arrangement in their great works. In Madina, the great Imam Malik compiled his collection known as Muwatta’. Imam Malik was born in 95 AH. In Makka a collection was compiled by Abu Muhammad ‘Abdul-Malik ibn ‘Abdul-‘Aziz Ibn Jurayj. In Kufa, Sufyan ath-Thawri compiled his work while in Basra, Hammad ibn Salma also compiled his collection.

Then Bukhari and Muslim made their collections for their books, including only sahih hadiths of the Prophet and did not allow any tradition that was not qualified as sahih. Muslim hadith scholars invested great labour and took great pains in maintaining the accuracy of the prophetic traditions. A new branch of knowledge was initiated known as Asma’ ur-Rijal, that is the biographies of each and every reporter of hadith right from the Companion to the present time. It helped them know everything about a particular reporter in the chain of reporters of any single tradition. All the collections known as Sihah (the books containing only sahih hadiths) were so compiled by their authors that each and every statement is prefixed with complete chain of reporters starting from the author to the Holy Prophet himself. There are some hadiths reported by Bukhari that have only three names between him and the Holy Prophet.

Three Kinds of Hadith

The sahih hadiths are further divided into three kinds

(1) Mutawatir:

A mutawatir hadith is a hadith that is reported by such a large number of people at every stage of transmission so that their agreement on a false statement is denied by human reason. Examples of these are the hadith describing the number of rak’ats (genuflexion) in salat or specifying the amount to be paid in zakat.

(2) Mash-hur:

This kind of tradition is the one that was reported by a single Companion of the Holy Prophet but at later stages, that is, in the time of the followers of the Companions or in the time of their disciples, it became famous and was generally accepted by the Ummah. Now from this stage onward it was reported by a large number of people, so attaining the status of mutawatir. For example, the injunction describing the punishment of fomication through stoning to death.

(3) Khabar al-wahid:

This kind of hadith is the one that is reported by a single reporter to an individual or to a group of people, or a group of people reported it to an individual.

Now the knowledge imparted through a mutawatir hadith is always undeniable and certain. Denial of this kind of hadith constitutes unbelief.

The mashhur hadith satisfies all the doubts and creates satisfaction. Anyone denying this kind of hadith is not an unbeliever but a heretic and a sinner.

Khabar al-wahid does not impart knowledge as certain as in the above two examples. Though it cannot be a source of beliefs and basic doctrines it is acceptable in practical injunctions. If it happens to run counter to a stronger source, effort must be made to reconcile the two. If this effort fails then this kind of hadith should be abandoned.

Distinction between Qur’an and Hadith

There are three kinds of distinctions between the Holy Qur’an and hadith:

Firstly, the whole of the Qur’anic text is a mutawatir report. It has been reported verbatim and exactly as it was revealed to the Holy Prophet, without the alteration of a single word or replacing any word by a synonym. Whereas the sahih hadith was allowed to be reported by an expert and qualified reporter in his own words.

Secondly, since the whole of the Qur’anic text is mutawatir, the denial of a single sentence of the Qur’an is an act of infidelity while the denial of hadith, mutawatir excepted, is not an act of infidelity.

Thirdly, there are many injunctions that are directly related to the words of the Qur’anic text, like salat or the miraculous nature of the Qur’anic words, whereas the words of the hadith are not directly related to any injunctions they might contain.

In view of the above, it should be sufficiently clear that it is in no way against logic or human reason to rely upon the traditions, specially when they are reported through a constant chain of reliable reporter.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum sister
Im afaid that u came a cross the fulish website submission.org and you quoting everything from there..
Please read this very carefully who these people are ,who established this idea of denying hadith...
These people are the followers of Rashad Khalafa who even pretended that his was a prophet...

Many Muslims have heard the name "Rashad Khalifa," but few know the true identity of this wretch. The most interesting fact about this dajjal is that he was NEVER Muslim. Rashad Khalifa was a Coptic Christian from Egypt and when Allah sent that wretch to the Hell-Fire, he died a Coptic Christian (he was assasinated by a Muslim). His real name was Richard Kalif and he was registered as Richard both in Egypt and in America, but at no point in his cursed life did he ever become Muslim. In order to establish a cult in America and gain flexibility, the Zionists funded him to establish his following in Tucson, Arizona. He was paid by the Jews not only to spread his cult in America, but to produce his own (uneducated and fully opinionated) "commentary" of the Holy Qur'an, with the intent of levying an attack against Hadith & Sunnah and branding those Muslims who follow the Sunnah of Sayyidina Rasulullah (may peace of God be upon him) as being "false Muslims" and heretics. Such an example of this is found on page 94 of his commentary, titled Quran: The Final Scripture, where he wrote:

"When they grow up in an environment that equates goodness with belief in God and the Hereafter, consequently this person may profess belief in God and the Hereafter; and in order to be good while in fact, his innermost convictions are contrary. [he then makes reference to the Holy Qur'an, referring to ayats unrelated to his feeble point] God teaches us in these verses that the invention of Hadith and/or Sunnah was designed to distinguish the true Muslims from the false Muslims. The true Muslims upheld the Qur'an, the whole Qur'an, and nothing but the Qur'an."

Of course, he means the "false Muslims" uphold the Sunnah of Sayyidina wa Mawlana Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)). Keep in mind, Richard, alias "Rashad Khalifa" was a Coptic Christian.

In his own arrogance and filth, Richard claimed to be a Messanger of God, in the same manner the dajjal by the name Ghulam Ahmad Qadian did. In his claim to Messengerhood, he declared himself to be receptive of revelation (revelation, which is specifically for the Prophets of Allah) and that Allah has revealed to him a "new Sunnah," asserting that the Sunnah of Sayyidina Rasulullah ((may Peace Be Upon Him)) was invented by Shaytan. The most popular of the claims of this false prophet is the fitnah of the "miracle" of the number 19. Though a very absurd and ridiculous claim the "Submitters" make, Muslims should be well aware that the "number 19 phenomena" of Mr. Richard and his "mathematical scheme of Qur'an" is purely his freemason insertions into religion. It is important to know that most of his statistics were totally false. Yes, like so many other cults, the Submitters are heavily tied into Masonic orders. In a very wasteful effort he and his cult followers produced many books in their pathetic attempt to support his ideologies with contorted "Islamic history" which is "coincidentally" written by Zionists whose aims are to defame and desecrate the name of al-Islam.

His cult now assumes new names in order to disguise their program. They now go by the following names:

1. The Submitters (most commonly used name by them as they replace ISLAM with "Submission." Since they know very well that REAL Muslims will undergo hardship and many trials due to the fact that they are Muslim, they don't call themselves MUSLIM, but call themselves Submitters.)
2. International Community of Submitters
3. The Submission
4. Qur'anic Islam Movement (an offshoot of Mr. Richard's group from Pakistan)

As previously stated, the mission of these kuffar is to attack one of the basic structures of Islam, which is the Sunnah of The Holy Last Messenger ((may Peace Be Upon Him)). There are numerous beliefs and assertions these shayateen make which clearly expose their anti-Islamic agenda and pagan beliefs. For example, 1.) They believe that Sayyidina Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)) wrote the Holy Qur'an himself. 2.) They disbelieve the Kalimah's second half, which is MUHAMMAD is the Messanger of Allah. 3.) They reject many verses of the Holy Qur'an. Bear in mind that there is no difference between their beliefs and that of Iblis (Satan), because Iblis accepts the first half of the Kalimah (Laa ilaaha illallah), but rejects the second half.

No matter what state Sayyidina Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)) was in, his blessed words were either revelation or in the light of revelation, and the Almighty Allah proves it to all of mankind in Surat an-Najm were He says:

"And he (Muhammad) does not say anything from his own hawaa (desires, wishes). Indeed he says what is revelation or in light of revelation."

Anyone who disbelieves in this doesn't believe in Holy Qur'an.

The followers of Mr. Richard Kalif, alias Rashad Khalifa (,are neither Muslim nor are they to be regarded as Islamic in any shape or form, for their only motive is to rebel against Islam via attacking Hadith, Sunnah, and the blessed personality of Sayyidina wa Mawlana Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)). They come in the guise of people who strongly attack non-Muslim religions, but Allah exposes them for who they are by their own words, as they slide in attacks against common sense Shari'ah issues, such as eating pork or haram meat, etc. May Allah protect Muslims from the satanic rhetoric of this cult and other Zionist organizations bent on destroying al-Islam from the inside as well as the outside. Aameen."

-----------------------
You can find more here

http://www.inet.ba/~hardy/code_19.htm

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Tick, tock.

Wa alaikum salaam.

Wow. Just wow. Y'know, I was just sitting in my apartment wondering on my own situation... as a struggling Muslim, the consequences of that, of my work, university to seek knowledge and a better understanding for the future... When I decided to check TTI and read about the Qu'ran here (I thought) on this thread.

There's a great Poll on "are you afraid to dress Islamically" (have you checked it out and cast your vote yet?) that relates directly to what is being said here, on what's an extremely important issue that the ENTIRE WORLD (yes, those are capital letters) is in the balance because of!

You see, this is THE vital deciding question for humanity because it dictates our reality. Will we evolve, step up, acknowledging the full truth of the situation, and work towards what is better for us --- Or will we be ultimately misguided in our efforts, complete with vain gestures and inaccurate understanding as we carelessly go about our business.

As for your own soul, I would suggest to the well-intending original poster that you reconsider your position here --- and for a very simple reason. The way that your brain is comprehending this issue is fundamentally flawed because you have unfortunately mixed up the message of one or two words quoted from the glorious Qur'an, or the message of a few quoted sentences, with the message of the Qur'an as a whole and thereby understand the world around you (and our place in it) from this rather radical current perspective.

Now, brother, although it brings me no pleasure to criticize you here on this, because what you've expressed represents the views of many millions of people around the world, I feel it's important enough to speak clearly and openly about. Alhamdulilah that we have the freedom of speech and the freedom of thought, and Alhamdulilah for TTI, right? =)

Let's talk a little about Muhammad (PBUH) if that's alright with you. Great guy, right? =) The appointed prophet of God, right? I mean wow - Can you imagine? The final prophet of Allah (SWT), right? He must have been one heck of a guy if Allah (SWT) picked him to deliver the Qur'an through. A guy like him would almost certainly be able to attract and maintain relationships with people in the best of ways, so you would think that the ones who stuck with him to eventually go on to be known as Muhammad's "companions" (PBUH and may Allah SWT be pleased by their efforts, inshaAllah) would have had to also reflect the sort of person Muhammad was, right? (PBUH.) So then why would these people, these companions of our final prophet record inaccurate descriptions of what they themselves heard and saw Muhammad do (PBUH)? Do you really think Muhammad (PBUH) would keep sinful and dishonorable people within his inner circle?

Of course not, that'd be almost silly to believe such nonsense. Allah SWT made Islam perfect, from beginning to end, from the first "real" man Adam to Muhammad, from the first moment of our universe to this very second right now. Yes the one that you're in at this exact moment in time as you're reading these humble words of mine... Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Yup, Islam is still perfect. =) Tick, tock. Haha, sorry I couldn't resist that last one.

God kept the Qur'an with Him way before you or I came into this world, and way before it was finally delivered to us (Alhamdulilah) by the final prophet. The Christians have a very powerful sentence that Jesus is quoted as saying (alledgedly, let's hope the Romans got this one accurate): "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."[Matthew 4] and interestingly ALSO in the Old Testament located at [Deuteronomy 8: 2-3]: "And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live." Every word of God, of Allah (SWT), as far as it relates to the human condition is included in the Qur'an - not as one single word, or one sentance, or even an entire chapter for that matter... but as a complete and seemless message which can be recited in full (it would take some time and energy to do but it's possible) exactly as it was deliever over 1400 years ago without contradiction in the middle of the freakin' desert! ;-) In what's now known as Saudi Arabia, a country with rich roots and ties to Islam.

Here's the bottom-line: The answers to peace in this world, and peace in your life, in your afterlife... are out there. Who holds all knowledge? Allah alim. God knows best. And in that best knowledge he appointed Muhammad (PBUH) to conduct his life, talking to people, setting an example for them in his interactions, even being the conduit for the Qur'an which some of his companions were able to write down Word-For-Word. Can you imagine? There weren't any laptops back then either, so these companions must have been pretty intelligent people. It isn't much to leap in our reasoning that these intelligent people would have also been able to observe and record (be it mentally or physically) the stuff that Muhammad did (PBUH).

Now, don't get me wrong... Some of these "fatwas" that are out there can be a little worrying. Lots of people out there with lots of opinions about lots of stuff! ;-p Some of them are Shiekhs and put together some interesting "rulings". However, the best of scholars out there will always quote fully from the Haddith and the Qur'an SIMULTANEOUSLY and (inshaAllah) there will be no contradiction either between the two or with the message of Islam as a whole.

That's about the best I can express myself about all this at the moment. I hope that it's useful.

Asalaamu alaikum,
Ahmed.

PS: Here's just a small exert of The Message:

Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "If you (really) love Allâh then follow me (i.e. accept Islâmic Monotheism, follow the Qur'ân and the Sunnah), Allâh will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (3:31) Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Obey Allâh and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)." But if they turn away, then Allâh does not like the disbelievers[] (3:32)

He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allâh, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them.[] (4:80) They say: "We are obedient," but when they leave you (Muhammad SAW), a section of them spend all night in planning other than what you say. But Allâh records their nightly (plots). So turn aside from them (do not punish them), and put your trust in Allâh. And Allâh is Ever All¬Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs. (4:81) Do they not then consider the Qur'ân carefully? Had it been from other than Allâh, they would surely have found therein many contradictions. (4:82)

And when it is said to them: "Come to what Allâh has sent down and to the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)," you (Muhammad SAW) see the hypocrites turn away from you (Muhammad SAW) with aversion (4:61) How then, when a catastrophe befalls them because of what their hands have sent forth, they come to you swearing by Allâh, "We meant no more than goodwill and conciliation!" (4:62) They (hypocrites) are those of whom Allâh knows what is in their hearts; so turn aside from them (do not punish them) but admonish them, and speak to them an effective word (i.e. to believe in Allâh, worship Him, obey Him, and be afraid of Him) to reach their innerselves (4:63) We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allâh's Leave. If they (hypocrites), when they had been unjust to themselves, had come to you (Muhammad SAW) and begged Allâh's Forgiveness, and the Messenger had begged forgiveness for them: indeed, they would have found Allâh All-Forgiving (One Who forgives and accepts repentance), Most Merciful. (4:64) But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad SAW) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission. (4:65)

All I'm saying is to consider it.