The Quran

zainababuzaid12

:salam2: When we read the Holy book(Quran) do we always mention that Allah(the Lord) created us and sent the Holy book to Prophet Muhammed? Well here is a story. One day i was reading Sura Al-Fussilat/Haa Meem Saja. Before i opened the Quarn i saw the Cover`s design I said to him in front of His face saying Allahu Akbar Mash Allah so many times!!!!!!!!!!!!I said it because look at it, it is so beautiful. And on the one of its sides it says,"Al-Quarn Al-Kareem". Allah gave us this Book because we should have knowledge that comes from the Quarn and what Muslim Teachers give us. Everything that you need will be in the Quran.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH!!!!
AMEEN!!!!!!!

a_stranger

:salah:

True dear sister, Allah subhanahu wa taaala gave us Quran to know our creator and worship him i.e to to love him the most love with most humility . Quran brighten our hearts when we know who created us , and learn about his most beautiful noble attributes. Quran and Sunna teaches us how to live a most pure good life that lead us to Janna by the mercy of Allah subhanahu wa taaala.
:wasalam:

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
:wasalam:

Amin

and thank you for the post.

i always soon after finishing my prayers after "AstaghfiruLllah":astag:

i recite that quietly or if happened to be Imam, i say it loudly.

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَى عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْ لَهُ عِوَجًا ﴿18:1﴾

(18:1) All praise is for Allah, Who has sent down this Book to His Servant, and assigned nothing crooked to it. *1
::::::
*1 That is, "There is nothing intricate or complicated in it that may be beyond anyone's understanding nor is there anything that deviates from the straight path of the Truth and thus cause hesitation in the mind of a truth-loving person."

a_stranger

“O mankind! There has come to you a good advice from your Lord (i.e. the Qur’aan, enjoining all that is good and forbidding all that is evil), and a healing for that (disease of ignorance, doubt, hypocrisy and differences) which is in your hearts” [Yoonus 10:57]

When a person know who created him with his most noble perfect attributes , then start the straight path that leads to his mercy and Janna then this is first step for healing of hearts.