The Rise of Islam: The Promised Khilafah to Come

Abd Al-Karim

It's similar to Christianity's drive to spread across the world, but based more on rising to become a world power, than based on saving souls. I think a big part of the difference is an Islamic desire to politically and legally demand adherence to religious practices. I'm not a proponent of Christianity, but I don't think they would ever make laws against skipping church (for example) and I think they are right on that.
State religions are bad because they force citizens to hold religious beliefs. Law and peer pressure isn't the way to influence belief, evidence and logical arguments are.

So, I think it's wrong to legally demand women wear a veil, because not all women in the society may believe it's God's way. The correct move would be to educate all the women with the evidences so that they understand that God wants them to wear the veil.

Why do Muslims insist on conquering the world?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

We do not insist on world domination.

We wish to enjoin good and forbid evil.
We Believe that this is Allah's religion for mankind. His Mercy upon us.
We recite a sura that demarcates faith. To you yours and to us ours.

Islam is a way of life. It is inclusive. It is everything. That is why we attend the masjid to offer prayers. The masjid is not an empty shell but the center of our lives. We are communities.

I love to share my joy with others. To know that His Word is True.

Welcome to the forum. Everything that is good is with the religion of Allah subhana wa taala.

karu-89

It's similar to Christianity's drive to spread across the world, but based more on rising to become a world power, than based on saving souls. I think a big part of the difference is an Islamic desire to politically and legally demand adherence to religious practices. I'm not a proponent of Christianity, but I don't think they would ever make laws against skipping church (for example) and I think they are right on that.
State religions are bad because they force citizens to hold religious beliefs. Law and peer pressure isn't the way to influence belief, evidence and logical arguments are.

So, I think it's wrong to legally demand women wear a veil, because not all women in the society may believe it's God's way. The correct move would be to educate all the women with the evidences so that they understand that God wants them to wear the veil.

Why do Muslims insist on conquering the world?
what conquering ??????????? i ask you to whom does this world belong to ?????????? it belongs to ALLAH SWT so there will be ALLAH SWT "s Law every where in this earth ............ we have to follow the rules of ALLAH SWT and Islam is here to dominate , islam does not force anyone it makes things easy for people but the choice is ours