The Secret(s) and Islam, the Ultimate law of change

BinImad

I spoke once about this but I’m really excited by all the feedback that I felt it important to let everyone know about the book the Secret(s) and Islam, the ultimate law of change. I have been contacted by people telling me how much they loved the book and a friend of mine who is not even big on reading actually says that he couldn’t put it down until he finished it. Which only took a few days as the book is not too lengthy. By now you may be curiouse about what the book is about.
Some of the topics covered by the book are :
Law of Attraction: Building Blocks
The Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
The Mind Body Connection
The Power of Suggestion
The Power of Words
Healing
Islamic Relevance
The Sun that Blinds
Scientific Miracles (The Universe)
Islamic Perspective
The Ultimate Law
Visualization
Rehearsals
The Time Factor
Decisions (Change and Choices)
Priming
Gratefulness and Invocation
Destiny, Freewill, and Invocation
Hadeeth and Ayat
By clicking here you can buy it directly from the publisher and please add your insights if you feel you can contribute. Email them to [email protected] and they will be taken into account for the next edition. If you feel strongly about any of the issues send your thoughts giving permission for them to be published and they will be added with your name fully accredited. Inshallah if your input is taken for the next edition the I Pray that Allah, The Most Merciful will reward us for every reader who benefits from this knowledge.
http://dorrance.stores.yahoo.net/seandisullaw.html
obviously i am promoting this book here but it is for a good cause