The seed of Allah's love...

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

dear sister/brother u are most welcome. i feel really happy to know that Allah has put his love into your heart. Allah says in the Quran

And those who strive in Our (cause),- We will certainly guide them to our Paths: For verily Allah is with those who do right.
Al-Ankaboot-69

in another surah Quran talks about this feeling that u are going through

But Allah has endeared the Faith to you, and has made it beautiful in your hearts, and He has made hateful to you Unbelief, wickedness, and rebellion: such indeed are those who walk in righteousness
A Grace and Favour from Allah; and Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom
Al-Hujrat-7,8

so feel free to ask any question u have in mind. By the grace of Allah, here are many freindly ppl who are so willing to help and guide u through...... may Allah accept yr efforts and make your coming to Islam a blessing for you and the whole of the muslim ummah and the humanity

i leave u in the care of Allah
ma'ssalaam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Sorry Sister

Peace be upon You Sister Azul,

Sorry, i didnt see yr previous post. i just came to knwo that u are a sister, Anyways, welcome once all over again.:SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Noor to shine

pure faith

Is into my heart definitily... please help me to follow the right way... thanks, azul.:shymuslima1:
Dear sister : I think that Allah swt is opening to you gates of peace and happiness so don`t turn your face ....continue.....march in.....You will find brothers and sisters who are welcoming you with open hearts. We all belong to one creator, living on the same earth under the same roof .......Islam is meant to unite humanity by pure faith in Allah swt( believing in One God with no partners), and hight moralities which leads to Paradise by the mercy of Allah swt.

:SMILY259: :SMILY259: :SMILY259:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Hello Sister,

Please have look at the Muslim reverts' videos on this website.

Also I recommend you to watch the following too:

Part 1:

[vg]-4196179647293477969[/vg]

Part 2:

[vg]1726275798135686780[/vg]

Part 3:

[vg]-6283895935440314610[/vg]

May Allah Bless you with his right path.
Bye.

Globalpeace

Banned
Love of Allah, Its method & It's signs!

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

I admire your attention and devotion to have the LOVE of ALLAH in your heart.

Please note that Love is always a two-way street. If you want someone to Love you then you have to Love them and do what-ever you can for them to Love you.

So how do you get Allah to Love You?

Allah says in the Qur’aan:

Say O’ Muhammed (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) [to them] : If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL (3:31)

When you say “I Love You” to someone at some point they may ask for you to prove that you love them and after you have proven your love to them you may ask them to say that they in turn Love you.

In the end you both get something out of Love.

The verse from the Qur’aan makes the following points:

1) Allah says that if you Love me then prove it by following the ways and methods of Muhammed (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)

2) Allah says that once you have shown that you Love me (by following the prophet) then I will Love you.

3) When Allah Loves you, He forgives all your sins

Is into my heart definitily... please help me to follow the right way... thanks, azul.:shymuslima1: