** The signs of Laylatul-Qadar **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
The signs of Laylatul-Qadar

Question: What are the signs of Laylatul-Qadar (the night of power)?

Response: From amongst the signs of Laylatul-Qadar is that it is a calm night and the believer's heart is delighted and at peace with it, and he becomes active in doing good actions, and the sun on the following morning rises clearly without any rays.

:tti_sister:may Allah accept our duas and deeds...Ameen

:salam2:

http://www.fatwa-online.com/fataawa/worship/fasting/fas012/0000106_4.htm

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum wr wb

MASHA ALLAH. thats very true. last night kind felt like that. it was very sweet night.
jazak Allahu khayra brother ...:)

nori suja'i

Wa'aleikoom salam sister, i though/felt that too i guess u're right as the road down there looked wet as if just having rain but i did'nt hear any rain dropped.
Wallahoo'alam.

nori suja'i

MaashaAllah i'm so sorry for clicking the mouse twice and sorry for my poor english too.
i feel like to confirm it as i experienced something scary during our breaking fast that evening. before that i got a dreamt about my late mother & the dead corpse that falling suddenly when she opened the train door, i was behind my mom in that dream.
while breaking our fast i smelled something very strong under my nose. its not the smell of scent or bad smell but the smell of a muslim dead body that just been strouded.
Subhanallah, i told my children to quickly finished up their food and told them that we havethe unseen visitor, quick go up stair and praying ma'moom as my hubby already waiting for us.