The small things Allah has given us

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salaam alaikum

I know we could never compile a list of all the wonderful blessing and such that Allah has given us but

Today when I woke up, I was perspiring kind of heavenly and I was thinking if Allah would never had created my skin with pores my body would have heated up and maybe I would have died.

Then about days two ago a friend and I , were walking back to my place I was carrying a large box and she was carrying a few bags. She walked in front of me, open the door but struggle and I was able to use my leg to keep the door open for myself. So once again I was thinking Of Allah's blessing on me for having a knee and legs. I know the Elephant does not have knees in his hind legs or he can't bend them.

Allah Akbar

one_ummah3

i am thankful to Allah for the ability to speak and communicate with my fellow human beings and also for the health I have ( you only remeber this when you fall ill) . Every morning,when look at ourselves in the mirror we should say" Allhamdulilah wa shukrulilah" since we're all beautiful in the eyes of Allah.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY EYES IN WHICH TO READ THE GLORIOUS QURAN

EARS IN WHICH TO LISTEN TO THE BEAUTIFUL WORDS OF ALLAH.

A MOUTH AND A TONGUE TO RECITE THESE BEAUTIFUL WORDS.

ARMS AND LEGS TO PROSTRATE TO THE ONE WHO CREATED ALL THESE THINGS.

WHICH IS IT OF THE FAVORS SHALL WE DENY??

JAZAKALAHU KHAIRAN FOR THE REMINDER!:muslim_child:

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
I believe we have to be very grateful for even the greatest of blessings we have: BEING MUSLIM...
for what could any other blessing worth, if it's gonna finish up in the hell?
think it's the blessing of blessings :)

amjaddamen

brother

{وَآتَاكُم مِّن كُلِّ مَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُ وَإِن تَعُدُّواْ نِعْمَتَ اللّهِ لاَ تُحْصُوهَا إِنَّ الإِنسَانَ لَظَلُومٌ كَفَّارٌ }إبراهيم34)

14.34": And He gives you of all that you ask Him; and if you count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely man is very unjust, very ungrateful

{وَإِن تَعُدُّواْ نِعْمَةَ اللّهِ لاَ تُحْصُوهَا إِنَّ اللّهَ لَغَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ }النحل18)

"16.18": And if you would count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous

{وَآتَاكُم مِّن كُلِّ مَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُ وَإِن تَعُدُّواْ نِعْمَتَ اللّهِ لاَ تُحْصُوهَا إِنَّ الإِنسَانَ لَظَلُومٌ كَفَّارٌ }إبراهيم34)

14.34": And He gives you of all that you ask Him; and if you count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely man is very unjust, very ungrateful

{وَإِن تَعُدُّواْ نِعْمَةَ اللّهِ لاَ تُحْصُوهَا إِنَّ اللّهَ لَغَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ }النحل18)

"16.18": And if you would count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

wa alaikum salaam...so are trying to say we should not count Allah's blessings. I was not trying to count them but I was just reflecting and sharing it to others. I said that in my greetings that you could never compile such a list.

Anyway...could you please provide the explanation on why you posted those above ayaats.

Jazakallah khairn

amjaddamen

brother
wa alaikum salaam...so are trying to say we should not count Allah's blessings. I was not trying to count them but I was just reflecting and sharing it to others. I said that in my greetings that you could never compile such a list.

Anyway...could you please provide the explanation on why you posted those above ayaats.

Jazakallah khairn

no , no , i did not mean that you should not count , on the contrary ,it is zekr (ذكر لله ) to glorify the allah by remembring of his blessing