The supercomputer of Saudi Arabia.

autumn

Strength in Unity
i feel sad & scared when i heard that now, they're building more taller buildings/hotels surrounding The Ka'ba as our Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. premonition about one of the sign of 'kee'amah'. May Allah save us from destruction, ameen.

yes may Allah save us. but really sister you shouldnt be scared or sad..we just pray that we dont get hit by that destruction, makkah will be one of the places where it will be saved. also there are already many signs of the day.. it will be horrific... but no need to be afraid, you are muslim, inshaAllah we'll all be saved. also that day ends all other destructions and muslim sufferings.

:tti_sister:

anyone can be afraid or sad that how it is. its ok to be afraid or sad (about qiyamah)

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

from reading this thread from the begining it was about a supercomputer, somehow along the way the thread turned into saudi bashing, it is the most common trend of any thread which talks about saudi arabia. why? lets not forget saudi arabia is a muslim country and yes just like any country it has faults, but its faults are far less compared to other so called muslim countries. lets give saudi a break eh? the bashing is getting very boring...indeed ...sigh

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

First of all as the sister said, the thread is about Supercomputer and new university, to claim that they will be mixing students I doubt it , even if they allow it the I dont think the parents will allow these kind of things. but I still doubt that they will allow mixing students. I am sure its mis understanding.

The other part as building around the Makkah, there is nothing wrong with buildings, they trying to make it as easy as possible for the people who come to Makkah from all around the world.
Even it they build as in the photo, the Prophet peace be up on him told us that this is one of the signs. So why do we wonder about it as its something strange.

The prophet peace be up on him told us about signs of the judgment days and these are one of the signs, why do we act as its something BAD ?

There were buildings around Makkah before they start the new projects so its been happening for a while for the last 20 years building been around the Haram in Makkah, just because they building new type of buildings its becoming a big issue ?

..being directly controlled by america and westerners getting their profit using the pilgrimes by their five star hotels... in an islamic country that is considered corrupted

Well, no one control them except Allah s.w.t Brothers and Sisters instead of wasting time in bashing others we should take a look at our self and then if you can make Duaa for them that Allah guide them to the right path that will be great other than this I think we need to be silent, becasue as we are now days we have our rulers like us, they are from among us they didnt came from other planet, once we as Muslims start changing to better we will have better Muslim community and leaders but if we are not welling to change to better, then the status of our Muslim Ummah and community will stay the same.

Beside Allah know better who to give the reponsibilty to take care of his holy places, it use to be in the hands of Turks (Othmans) before Saudi Arabia, and once they start chaning Allah took it from them and give it in the hand of the nation who can take care of it in better way, and if they dont appriciate this Allah might take it from them and give to other nation who will take care of his land.

So leave it up to Allah s.w.t and pray for your self , for us, for the Ummah and rulers that Allah s.w.t guide them to the right path.

Wa salaam alikom