The Supreme court rules over a Muslims Beard

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salam Alaikum

Literally crying
Subhanallah! Jazak Allah Khair. When we give up something for Allah he promises us something better. There is no battle that a person can bring forth the Allah can not win.

Salam Amirah

a_brother

Make dua for us all
waalaykom asalam sister amirah

waeyakom sister...
subhanAllah, takes strong iman for one to act as what the brother did, mashaAllah... sad on how some muslims fear humans more than who created humans...

May Allah increase our iman and accept us into his mercy,,,:salah:

Believer

Assalamu Aleykum
Subhan'Allah, it "rolled" in all the Muslims favor!
I admire this brother for standing up for what he believes in, it is very rare these days. I hear about many Muslim brothers who cut off their beard, sisters who take off their hijab and changing their Muslim name to some other...it's really sad! All because they maybe looked upon differently or not get a job etc. I just wish our Ummah would realise that everything that happens is from Allah with a reason.

I pray that our Muslim brothers and sisters beat this battle on Dunya to achieve victory in Akhira, Amin!

Wa Salamu Aleykum

Maryam Sayyidina

:salam2:

Never regret what Allah had promised to us, Allah will remember us whenever we remember Allah. Tough the world getting wilder or harder
for you, as long we believe in Allah, insha Allah you won't get drown too deep in the world.
:wasalam: