The Tears Didn't Stop...

IbnAhmad

salaam everyone :)

hope you have all been smiling :) haha

here goes...another poem for my beloved brothers and sisters :)

The Tears Didn't Stop...

I thought about Yawm ul Qiyaamah, and the tears began to fall,

I thought about the terrible Reckoning, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about the rape of the Ummah, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about how we had failed to fulfill the obligations central to this Deen of Allah, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about how we slept at night, while they were butchered, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about the Mujahid, tortured to death for attempting to escape Kufr captivity, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about the hundreds and thousands of Mujahideen in torturous captivity, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about those of my sincere Brothers, who had to stay behind patiently, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about limbless orphans, the worst victims of war, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about the baby girl who had been dehumanised while we watched, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about young Mujahid boys competing to be allowed into training camps, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about how we cried tears while they fought till the last drop of blood, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about how I would manage on the bridge of Siraat on Qiyaamah, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about wanting my Sons to be born Soldiers Of Allah, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about the Mujahids who waited patiently for Firdous, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about those who were Shaheed in merely attempting to reach the battlefield, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about what atrocities it would take to get my Brothers to Jihad, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about how our Fathers and Brothers of the Ummah had failed to protect us, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about the man, who had answered the lone cry of one girl in Afghanistaan, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about him who smiled upon being martyred with his index finger raised, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about Muslims engaging in vain rhetoric about the need for Jihad, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about those who had never had the dust of the battlefield enter their nostrils, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about what excuses such 'Brothers' would shamelessly offer on Qiyaamah, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about my desire to see the beautiful and Noble face of the beloved Rasoolallah (SAW), and yet the tears didn't stop.

I thought about Jahannam and burning fires of hell we were to be fuel for, and yet the tears didn't stop.

I turned to my Creator in Forgiveness, and in a state of helplessness and utter dependency,

I Cried and I Cried and I Cried...

"Allhummar-Zuqni Shuhaadah
Allhummar-Zuqni Shuhaadah
Allhummar-Zuqni Shuhaadah"

And yet the tears didn't stop...

I begged Allah to bestow his Mercy on Me, and My Brothers, and He Mercifully answered My prayers.

He Granted me Sleep.

But then I awoke and the tears within never did stop :) :)

wassalam...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
SubhanaAllah azeem, tabarakaAllah akhi fiAllah
my tears and those of the Ummah are with you. may Allah accept your prayers and you deeds and may He forgive your sins, mine and those of our brothers and sisters in Islam. May we never stop crying for the pain thet we all feel, may our Ummah grow stronger with the help of our Creator.Alahoma ameen
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing:)
*keep smiling*
Allah hafiz now and always:)

IbnAhmad

SubhanaAllah azeem, tabarakaAllah akhi fiAllah
my tears and those of the Ummah are with you. may Allah accept your prayers and you deeds and may He forgive your sins, mine and those of our brothers and sisters in Islam. May we never stop crying for the pain thet we all feel, may our Ummah grow stronger with the help of our Creator.Alahoma ameen
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing:)
*keep smiling*
Allah hafiz now and always:)

salaam :):)

jazakallah khair for your beautiful...may allah swt bless youu...amiin

wassalam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: It's so heart touching brother. May ALlah subhana wata'ala bless you amiin. Keep writing them brother. jazak Allahau khayra:)

wasalam

salek

subhanallah,brother, nice poem. it made me cry again and again. May Allah allmighty forgive us and grant us all eternal peace in mind.

Robab

daughter of Adam
beautiful poem

jazakallah for sharing.my small brother i can not think that ur thinking is beautiful and i think u can write more beautiful and powerful poem.:)

IbnAhmad

salaam :) :)

jazakallah khair for all your beautiful words of encouragement...may allah swt bless you..amiin

keep smiling everyone.....make shukr and sabr and pray to allah swt...inshaAllah we shall all meet in jannah..amiin

wassalam :)