The Three Rings Of marriage!!!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
The Three Rings Of marriage:

1) The engagement ring
2) The wedding ring
3) The suffering

lol!

Oho... May be thats why those people are suffeRING... while ALHAMDULILLAH Muslims do never feel this as tiRING but as a BLESSING MASHA ALLAH...

When you have an Islamic wedding.. without ANY RINGS...then happiness will be prospeRING

lolzzz!!!!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
^ very good try, sister.. jazak Allahu khyir..

@TheAuthenticBase - bro, many of our brothers are planning to marry this year, it seems.. hope this doesnt scare them away.. LOL..

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

:D :D. may Allah protect us.

ahem ahem.....on a serious note :D.....many of us today think that marriage is similar to boredom and suffering/tensions.

and this backs off frm getting married.......but the desires to have a companion frm opposite gender leads us to having gf/bf affairs.

zainali

assalamualikum to all

in todays world marriage has become a boredom or i should say a thing which doesnt bring happiness , everybody thinks that when one gets married his or her life is done its over ,

but why do we fail to realize that marriage is start of new life with some one spl , some one with whom we can share our life , marriage is not just a compulsory thing we have to do , its a deed for allah swt ,

its a thing where two people live together for rest of there life , then why done we make a happy life , why dont we stop thinking what we are going to get from this relationship , rather thinking what we can do for that person to make her or him happy , y cant we stop thinking about our happiness and start thinking about there happiness , do something spl to make her or him feel spl and make her or him feel that he or she is spl to my life ,

then only marriage can be a spl thing rather then a boredom inshallah ,

and lastly all the above things should be done keeping one thing in mind that is we are doing this for him or her just to please allah swt , as this is a responsibility from allah swt on us .

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Where is the (men's) empoweRING?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Three Rings Of marriage:

1) The engagement ring
2) The wedding ring
3) The suffering

lol!

:salam:
swop the suffering for sharing
after all
that's how marriage:semi-twins: got it meaning the 'other half' after 'single!'

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you for sharing,
~Wassalam :SMILY259:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam 'alikum,what about the caRING?
if you think marriage to bRING suffrance,why does Allah enjoy when 2 people love each other?
I'd add prospeRING,shaRING.nothing is perfect but if I'd have a RING for everything,I'd find my fingers full of them and no place more to move them:p

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
assalamualikum to all

in todays world marriage has become a boredom or i should say a thing which doesnt bring happiness , everybody thinks that when one gets married his or her life is done its over ,

but why do we fail to realize that marriage is start of new life with some one spl , some one with whom we can share our life , marriage is not just a compulsory thing we have to do , its a deed for allah swt ,

its a thing where two people live together for rest of there life , then why done we make a happy life , why dont we stop thinking what we are going to get from this relationship , rather thinking what we can do for that person to make her or him happy , y cant we stop thinking about our happiness and start thinking about there happiness , do something spl to make her or him feel spl and make her or him feel that he or she is spl to my life ,

then only marriage can be a spl thing rather then a boredom inshallah ,

and lastly all the above things should be done keeping one thing in mind that is we are doing this for him or her just to please allah swt , as this is a responsibility from allah swt on us .
are you married, brother? after merraige you will see how much special the merraige is lol

Fatima Amenda

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
`O young people! Whoever among you can support a wife should marry, for that is more modest for the gaze and safer for your private parts.'
[ Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari]

“Nikah (marriage) is my Sunna. He who shuns my Sunna is not of me.”
[ Sahih Muslim]

"A man marries a woman for four reasons: for her property, for her rank, for her beauty, and for her religion (and character). So marry the one who is best in the religion and character and prosper".
[ Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

(I believe this is weak hadith but worth quoting for all those who would rather have girlfriend(s) then wife/wives:) ) :astaghfirullah:

`The worst among you are your bachelors!'
[ Abu Ya'la and Tabarani.]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
maybe he who thinks badly of marriage has got some delusions in the past.it can't be true.(said from a married paerson!)