The True Furqan ( Al Furqan Al Haq)

danyal.ahmed

:salam2:

My Dear beloved Muslim Brothers and Sisters as all knew about the Book of True Furqan which was written by Christian Missionaries / Christian Scholars / West, just a fews days before i received an sms from my friend
that this book was soled / distributed few days before in kuwait on the Price of US 3 $, here is the website of this hand book furgan is www.islam-exposed.org.

The Message which i want to give and remind to all brothers and sisters about the conspiracy which are made against us and also to tell u do not debate / argue with Athiests and Christian Missionaries or to follower of any others Religion unless u have well reputed knowledge of the religion, because many muslims i meet they have limited knowledge and they started to talk with Missionaies and athiests to PROVE them .. i respect there spirit but for that u first have to discover ISLAM by Reading Holy Quran with concentration and Reading Hadith and Read about the Life of Prophet Mohammad SAW..other wise they can harm u and they can wash ur brain they will raise such a questions which u may not answer because of lack of knowledge in ur mind...so i request u all first when ever u meet a non muslim if u had a topic on religion a few sentences talk about similarties thats wot Allah Says in Holy Quran i dont remember the surah of Verse ...and watch the islam program of international Scholars of ISLAM like Dr. Zakir Abdul Karim Naik, Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (may Allah be pleased with him) and many countless great heroes of Presnt time ..u can learn better which will be useful for u and ur future.

Allah Hafiz

q8penpals

Assalam Aliekum

Please, not again! This has been discussed ad nasium in previous posts. It is not distributed in Kuwait; it is a book that was written; it never claimed to be "THE QURAN"; anyone who reads it (or even part of it) can see it is not true; it is not worth discussing again.

Please, look it up in the posts and read, and lets not get everyone all hyped up.

I am sure that the poster was not aware of this, so please do not take offense - we just can't propogate misinformation and get ourselves all worked up in a tizzy about it.

Respectfully,

Lana

danyal.ahmed

my dear

Lana r u muslim? well this book is no doubt not Qur'an but conspiracy for Muslims thats why the website which was created as www.islam-exposed.org
can u tell me why???

why islam they writer of that book can make / introduce any other new 21st century religion why ISLAM?

fahad_se

I think we should keep updated our brothers

It is good if we can save everybody from the way to hello. Its so simple that "Islam" is the religion for everyone till "Dooms Day" so we can't say that "http://www.islam-exposed.org/furqan/contents.html" these contents will only harm muslims but everybody. One should have a broader vision.

Karsus

The point of The True Furqan is really quite simple. Islam challenges other people to produce a work that sounds as good as the Quran. Perhaps just Surah-al-Kausar. According to Islam that cannot be done. If people can do it (even if it is by copying the writing style of the Quran), to say something else, then the proposition that no one but God can write that well, is defeated and Islam is proven false.

Writing this book is in no way blasphemous or anything, since its an open challenge, and anyone has the right to take that challenge from Allah.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
this so called true furquan is not at the level of Arabic even used by the first falls prophet Musaylima Al Kaddab . this is not a style whish came from Allah subhanahu wa taala of speach and experssion.

assalamu 'alykum
masha'allah brother you just hit bang on target.There is nothing like Qur'an
the arabic that it was revealed in was orignal in itself and the arabic that we know today has evolved since days of Qur'an.So Qur'an is orignal in its essence,none can match its originality and beauty of course what can?!
I read the furqan,it was very unorignal in its arabic lol and start of the false poetry was also borrowed we can see that very clearly.
A note about the author of that false poetry Anis Shorrosh was bitterly defeated in debates by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat first then by Dr Zakir Naik lol.
One more thing it is said he burnt down his own house to save his taxes or so I have heard.
Allahu 'alim.
wa 'alykumassalaam wrw b

mhamzah

The man signed up just to say this as if we Muslims don't know that.

As to Muslims who have read the 'Ture Furqan' they don't have to go very far to see the differences between Quran and the 'Fake Furqan'. By the way it is not the first attempt, many have tried before, and have failed. Don't take my word for it, there are many Non-Muslims who will tell you that.

Maybe Anis shorroish and Co. needs to read the New Testament (the so called Gospel) before he tells Muslims to follow the Gospel and 'The Furqan' simultaneously, because you can follow one or the other or neither, but not both.

There are many differences that can he highlighted (apart from writing style), I'll mention just one, Quran is written for the whole of Mankind, 'Fake Furqan' is a failed attempt to convert only Muslims to Christanity.

:wasalam:

mhamzah

The Message which i want to give and remind to all brothers and sisters about the conspiracy which are made against us and also to tell u do not debate / argue with Athiests and Christian Missionaries or to follower of any others Religion unless u have well reputed knowledge of the religion, because many muslims i meet they have limited knowledge and they started to talk with Missionaies and athiests to PROVE them .. i respect there spirit but for that u first have to discover ISLAM by Reading Holy Quran with concentration and Reading Hadith and Read about the Life of Prophet Mohammad SAW..other wise they can harm u and they can wash ur brain they will raise such a questions which u may not answer because of lack of knowledge in ur mind...so i request u all first when ever u meet a non muslim if u had a topic on religion a few sentences talk about similarties thats wot Allah Says in Holy Quran i dont remember the surah of Verse ...and watch the islam program of international Scholars of ISLAM like Dr. Zakir Abdul Karim Naik, Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (may Allah be pleased with him) and many countless great heroes of Presnt time ..u can learn better which will be useful for u and ur future.

Allah Hafiz

All one needs to do is a little bit of research and efforts like these should only increase the 'Imaan' of the Muslim.

:wasalam:

Messiah

freeimagehosting dot net uploads bc4c98cbce.jpg John Ben Abraham (Yahweh): one of the leader of (Zionism & Muslim Brotherhood) by order from Lebanon, he on surface (a dummy), as I know, he called the teacher; a many have the same nickname (the teacher), and he is the superintendent for what called (alkalema) if any questioning accrue with him, you will find his memory is empty and he is very actor and deceitful, his son know how to bring out his memory.
All of the real commanders are hidden and the most of them in Lebanon under name of Hezbolla.

tmushtaq77

new alfurqan

this is for those who have any doubt about the threat islam is facing.
i will not say that after reading the material named alfurqan anybody will say that it is real quran. but this book is not written for the muslims, this is for those who don't know about Islam and when they read this book they will feel no big difference in Christianity and Islam and will follow what they already are.
it is not new concept or project against islam, i met a person online in 2002 who belonged to Canada and was head of the whole project , according to the person they are rewriting the quran in a more friendly manner so the non Muslims don't find it offensive, mainly they are trying to attack the concept of Toheed, and want to derail the efforts of those who want to know about Islam,
i will suggest that you all read the material and get the idea of what is going on and what efforts they are making and let the people know who are not Muslims but in process of knowing about Islam.