The truth: Islam does discriminate against women

Safiyah_

1. Hijab: I read that they need to wear it, completely cover each flesh that a MALE may see. I didnt see a similar request from the guys. Whats that about really?

2. Marriage: It is allowed for a man to marry more than 1 women. Of course, he must support them all. Is it possible, however, for any man to love each woman equally? Are the women really happy or it is just an order they must accept?

1. I see what you mean. There are a lot of women who don't wear a hijab. It is your own choise. The qu'raan says that you have to cover your hair but it also is said in the bible. The bible uses the word veil more often then the qu'raan. Maria is always showed with a veil right?

2. Men can marry more then 1 woman, true.. but the woman who is marrying the men can make a contract that this man can't marry anyone else! This is what others sisters told me.

So I think it's not so bad at all :) Some regular things like not speaking with stange men is logical, because you have to love your husband and not other men.