The Universe is Muslim

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Aslaum Alaikum, Everyone.

I learned today that Islam is surrender to the will of Allah and that Allah was Arabic for God. Since all inanimate particle, objects, and matter is in perfect harmony with Allah's Will, then the only logical conclusion is that the universe follows Islam and is therefore Muslim. I thank Yahiya Emerick for this understanding and also for pointing out that the media and entertainment industry portrays Muslim in an ignorant, prejudicial, and inflammatory stereotype which contributes to the misinformation about Islam and Muslims. Obviously, there are many intelligent individuals in North America who prefer to reach their own conclusions based on knowledge and not propaganda since Islam is the fastest growing religion in North America.

My ordination was in a Hebrew Roots Christianity and, consequently, much of what I thought I knew about Islam came from those threatened by Islam's growth. I have to go through my files and delete all the hate propaganda that I obtained while trying to make sense of Christianity by seeing how it was lead astray from the original Nazarene Doctrines.

I am very thankful for this site and its' testimony of Allah as The One True God and Muhammad (salla Allahu alaihi wa-sallam) as Allah's Prophet.

I will continue to grow in this beautiful way, Insha Allah.

Shokran for this site and each of you.

a_stranger

The most wonderful inspiring post

:salam2:
The most wonderful inspiring post : May Allah sobhanahu wa Taala keep our hearts firm with his deen AAmen.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Very well said brother Frank_H_Smith;

Besides the media and entertainment industry, Comes malpractice and misunderstanding of many muslims, which also give wrong impressions about Islam.

May Allah guide us all to right and righteousness.

arzafar

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Very well said brother Frank_H_Smith;

Besides the media and entertainment industry, Comes malpractice and misunderstanding of many muslims, which also give wrong impressions about Islam.

May Allah guide us all to right and righteousness.

very true bro.
But remember Allah guides who He wills and misguides whom He wills. So we should all be thankful to Allah for guiding us to Islam and we should continue to seek guidance from Him.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
True .. May Allah guide you to the right path :)

But I wanna point out God in Arabic means Elah إلـه Allah is the name of the God .

hana*

subhanAllah, your thread is inspiring. let me also say that Allah is the term used by arab christians and jews alike- it can not be pluralised or made feminine nor masculine- like the word God can.

all the best inshaAllah

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Asalum Alaikum,

KSA_Lover, Shokran for your kind correction. There is so much misinformation on the internet and in books about Islam that everything that is written or said outside of The Noble Quran most be "taken with a grain of salt." One of my sources for my incorrect assertion that Allah meant Arabic (which I am only now learning) is THIS SITE (capitalization for emphasis and not yelling.) I believe it was the second post down.

I learned a long time ago that the criticism and correction by a brother or sister is better than the kiss of an enemy. (I was only going to post the verses 27:5 and 27:6 but I like this Proverb so much. I hope it isn't inappropriate to post from the Proverbs on this site. If it is, let me know and I will stop)

La ilaha illa Allah

Pro 27:1 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
Pro 27:2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.
Pro 27:3 A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.
Pro 27:4 Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?
Pro 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love.
Pro 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Pro 27:7 The full soul loatheth an honeycomb; but to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet.
Pro 27:8 As a bird that wandereth from her nest, so is a man that wandereth from his place.
Pro 27:9 Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel.
Pro 27:10 Thine own friend, and thy father's friend, forsake not; neither go into thy brother's house in the day of thy calamity: for better is a neighbour that is near than a brother far off.
Pro 27:11 My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.
Pro 27:12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Pro 27:13 Take his garment that is surety for a stranger, and take a pledge of him for a strange woman.
Pro 27:14 He that blesseth his friend with a loud voice, rising early in the morning, it shall be counted a curse to him.
Pro 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.
Pro 27:16 Whosoever hideth her hideth the wind, and the ointment of his right hand, which bewrayeth itself.
Pro 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
Pro 27:18 Whoso keepeth the fig tree shall eat the fruit thereof: so he that waiteth on his master shall be honoured.
Pro 27:19 As in water face answereth to face, so the heart of man to man.
Pro 27:20 Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.
Pro 27:21 As the fining pot for silver, and the furnace for gold; so is a man to his praise.
Pro 27:22 Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him.
Pro 27:23 Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds.
Pro 27:24 For riches are not for ever: and doth the crown endure to every generation?
Pro 27:25 The hay appeareth, and the tender grass sheweth itself, and herbs of the mountains are gathered.
Pro 27:26 The lambs are for thy clothing, and the goats are the price of the field.
Pro 27:27 And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens.

Lailaha illa Allah

weakslave

MashaAllaah brother, Allaah has set your heart on the truth. This is a great blessing.

There is so much misinformation on the internet and in books about Islam that everything that is written or said outside of The Noble Quran most be "taken with a grain of salt."

This much is true, but you also need to add "Authentic Sunnah/Ahaadith" right after the Noble Quran :).

Regarding the name Allaah, it is one of Allaah's many names and some say it is even the greatest name of God. The word itself in Arabic is extraordinary in many ways. I if you were to break it up and translate it in English, it becomes The [one true] God.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
"Weak Slave", shokran. When I professed Christianity, I would usually use Judaic/Christian Scriptures to make the point I was trying to share. I am still very ignorant of what The Quran says or the meaning of Arabic words and phrases. I do spent a few hours a day trying to learn Surahs and Ayats and hopefully will be able in the future, insha Allah to follow and share the teachings of Allah through His Prophet, Muhammad (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa-Sallam).

To be sure I understood what you meant, I looked up what makes Authentic
and thanks to abubakr at Islamic Studies

I found this

For a hadith to be saheeh (ie: authentic) it has to meet the following conditions:
1. Continuous chain of narrators.
2. All narrators must be of outstanding character.
3. All narrators must be of outstanding memory.
4. The hadith must be free of any subtle defects let alone obvious ones.
5. The hadith of one trustworthy narrator must not disagree with other narrations by more reliable narrators.

weakslave

I found this

MashaAllaah you have the willingness to learn.

What you mentioned regarding authentic is absolutely true. In reality it the rules and "science" of authentic ahaadeeth contains much more detail, but at the simplist of levels what you have in your post is sufficient for us non-scholars.

Much like verses of the Quraan, Ahaadeeth are easily misunderstood out of context. Never trust your own "interpretation" as the correct interpretation. Always look to the scholars who have dedicated their lives for the knowledge of Islam and adhere strictly to the book of Allaah and His Messenger :saw: teachings.