The World War 3 Conspiracy

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam ~

You know, whenever I try to preach this stuff to most of my friends I sound like a crackhead to them, seriously. They think I'm talking a load of rubbish but I simply tell them to think outside the box and read between lines.. The truth will ALWAYS be mocked, just like Islam ~ The truth, is mocked.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
:salam2:

Brother ErshadAhmed,

I forced myself to watched the first clip of your videos for up to 20 minutes as it was too insulting to my intelligence to carry on watching.

It is too simplistic and shows as though Islamic struggle against evil started since Sayed Qutub. And it puts the blame of the chaos of today's world on the shoulders of just two people. How naive is that?

Struggling against the evil did not start from the times of Sayed Qutub nor did USA turned into self-loving nation (patriotic) since the times of Leon Straus. And surely, it will be a blind judgement to put the blame of today's political menace of the world on the shoulders of these two people.

I call the work of this British journalist too simplistic and deliberately deceptive because he doesn't even mention anything about the part that his own country's evil colonialist past has played in the world.

Just because the journalist works for BBC makes him more believeable? In fact, we should be more cautious. It always mixes truth with lies so that it appeals to minds and hides facts that contradict its political mission. Do not forget that BBC is a state-controlled media. Remember the invasion of israel on Gaza when hundreds of innoccent civillians were murdered? BBC was refusing to even broadcast it or call it a human catastrophe. And it refused to broadcast adverts for humanitarian appeals for the Gazans because BBC did not want to upset Isreal.

Commenting on the main subject of the thread, I advise my brothers and sisters to be careful where they get their information from.

I personally believe that one saying of the Prophet peace be upon him is enough which goes like this:

"Struggle started the day Allah sent me as a Prophet - to the day when the last of this nation (Ummah) will fight Dajjal. It (the struggle) will not be eliminated by the oppression of the oppressors or the justice of the just rulers."

Note: No offence is intended to anyone.

Ershad

Brother ErshadAhmed,

I forced myself to watched the first clip of your videos for up to 20 minutes as it was too insulting to my intelligence to carry on watching.

It is too simplistic and shows as though Islamic struggle against evil started since Sayed Qutub. And it puts the blame of the chaos of today's world on the shoulders of just two people. How naive is that?

Struggling against the evil did not start from the times of Sayed Qutub nor did USA turned into self-loving nation (patriotic) since the times of Leon Straus. And surely, it will be a blind judgement to put the blame of today's political menace of the world on the shoulders of these two people.

I call the work of this British journalist too simplistic and deliberately deceptive because he doesn't even mention anything about the part that his own country's evil colonialist past has played in the world.

Just because the journalist works for BBC makes him more believeable? In fact, we should be more cautious. It always mixes truth with lies so that it appeals to minds and hides facts that contradict its political mission. Do not forget that BBC is a state-controlled media. Remember the invasion of israel on Gaza when hundreds of innoccent civillians were murdered? BBC was refusing to even broadcast it or call it a human catastrophe. And it refused to broadcast adverts for humanitarian appeals for the Gazans because BBC did not want to upset Isreal.

Commenting on the main subject of the thread, I advise my brothers and sisters to be careful where they get their information from.

I personally believe that one saying of the Prophet peace be upon him is enough which goes like this:

"Struggle started the day Allah sent me as a Prophet - to the day when the last of this nation (Ummah) will fight Dajjal. It (the struggle) will not be eliminated by the oppression of the oppressors or the justice of the just rulers."

Note: No offence is intended to anyone.

Brother, that documentary no way gives my view on the subject because I haven't researched on the topic. And almost all documentaries lie about Islam and muslims. So if you see my post before, I never recommended believing the islamic parts of the documentary. My point was that lot of governments in the west lie to people and media. They forge and hide facts. They try to sell the war to people, though they wage war for their selfish reasons. That was my point.

Barakallahu feek!