The young wise boy, this sooooooooo beautiful story masha Allah
enjoy!!
[yt]ERzW2vFm_1M&feature[/yt]

:hijabi::wasalam:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Subhanllah!
So that was Abu Hanifa!
Allah exalts some in knowledge and wisdom, him being one of those whom Allah SWT blessed with Hikmah.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

I've read this many times maa shaa Allaah. But to-date, I haven't seen a reference for it?

Was-salaam

fada_all

salam allahi alaika sister
it is really an excilent story,, i enjoy it thanks a lot sister

jazaki allah kol khair
fi amani allahi

salam alikom

Karima80

:salam2:
I got this reference; it was written by Imâm Muwaffaq Ibn Ahmad al-Makki (d. 568 Hijri). Dar al-Kitâb al-'Arabiy, Beirut, 1981/1401H.

Dont know it is correct but thqat was as reference in my language.

khair

That's so inspiring story. How glorious Islam was at that time. but now, Islam has been downgraded because of our own ignorance. Wake up brothers and sisters. Let's us bring back the glory of our past. Ameen...

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
That's so inspiring story. How glorious Islam was at that time. but now, Islam has been downgraded because of our own ignorance. Wake up brothers and sisters. Let's us bring back the glory of our past. Ameen...

:salam2:

Brother dont say that Islam is never downgraded as you said it is only our knowledge and ignorance of it that is being downgraded, Islam stands on its own and is never lowered no matter how bad the followers the teachings and rules are pure and free from any blemishes.... but i understand what you mean they are after all as sabiquun they have excelled us may Allah unite us with those who love to meet him Ameen :hearts:

Jaza kallahu khair i love this story i cant help smiling everytime i hear it mashallah:hearts:

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alykum

wa-iyakum, it's a beutiful story that's what i thought. may Allah guide the ummah amiin...:)

wasalam

khair

dear brother,,thanks for reminding me of that..Astaghfirullah hal azim...
let us pray to Allah Almighty to unite our souls and strengthen our efforts.Ameen