there is a translator ??

co7a

i want really to post new threads and i have new ideas but i'm bad in english so i can't to put it in english but i can put it in arabic and any body translate it to english and i'll try to understand the replys and pllzzz if u found a solution to me plzz cld the man who translate to me to send a message to me to know who r him n' thxxxx
salamo...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

I am sorry, im afraid we cant translate your posts.

BTW, I believe your English is good mashaAllah. Im sure you can participate in writing some replies. :)

wasalam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

I am sorry, im afraid we cant translate your posts.

BTW, I believe your English is good mashaAllah. Im sure you can participate in writing some replies. :)

wasalam

Assalam Alaykum

yeah brother / Mabsoot... his english isn't bad i talk with him via msn ..Alhamduillah i write to him in arabic n he replies in english..he care about english more than me..hahahahah..due to i love arabic so much..Alhamduillah..
he is good brother Alhamduillah ..i think he can write in English n also understand any theards in English..
may Allah reward u Akhi Ahmed 4 trying to help All us here..

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

co7a

yes but i'm afraid

yes but i'm afraid to to put any post wz wrong words because any field i can make wrong things but in islam i'm afraid from allah ....
wasalam